Think Dubois didn’t have the heart or battle for it.
23:31, Sat 28 Nov
That eye is a right state
23:31, Sat 28 Nov
Pinpoint accuracy. Once the vision is completely gone in one eye you can’t judge distance properly and could get really hurt. Dubois had the brains not to carry on.
23:32, Sat 28 Nov
Looked like that left eye of Dubois would bother him, didn't seem comfortable at all with Joyce's jab.

Thought the fight may simmer out and then one final hurrah in the last round but fair play to Joyce.
Good win for Joyce!!
Can't box if you can't 👀.
Dubois looked nervous from the start and didn't like being hit (this is normal but you're a boxer).
Some engine Joyce has.

Relentless.
Not sure whether it’s brains. He’s done for me
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
23:33, Sat 28 Nov
Some irony in Dubois losing because he couldn’t see..
23:33, Sat 28 Nov
I think he was wise Dubois.... he took a big shot that hurt that he didn’t see ... another might have been lights out
23:34, Sat 28 Nov
Le Mod
Just said that to my lad 😂
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
Wasn’t expecting that tbh, fair play to Joyce.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Happy to eat humble pie.... Dubois isn’t ready at all. Little defence that unless he rectifies better fighters will really exploit ..... but fair play to Joyce....great jab
Rab C Nesbitt
Not sure whether it’s brains. He’s done for me

He could of got up but knew better. Can’t fault him either, definitely the right decision IMO.
23:35, Sat 28 Nov
Le Mod

Karma's a.... 😂