23:37, Sat 28 Nov
Scarface
Rab C Nesbitt
Not sure whether it’s brains. He’s done for me

He could of got up but knew better. Can’t fault him either, definitely the right decision IMO.
Not for me. Can’t see him getting over this
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
23:37, Sat 28 Nov
Scarface
Rab C Nesbitt

He could of got up but knew better. Can’t fault him either, definitely the right decision IMO.

Tbf to him he fought on for a while with a lack of vision, as soon as he felt that final jab he thought better of it.

Probably the right decision. He may have felt that he was behind on the cards so more beneficial to "live to fight another day" rather than risking more serious damage.
23:38, Sat 28 Nov
This is Dubios first big test, Joyce is half decent with a victory overt Stiverne in his locker and a good amateur pedigree. He can take a shot and has a bit of spits in his punches

He will be the first fighter to fire back at Dubios or at least not scared to trade.

I think Dubious ko early but anything after 8 rounds, I make Joyce favourite

Wonderful from Joyce

Dubios didn’t like someone punching him back
23:40, Sat 28 Nov
LH_4
Scarface
Rab C Nesbitt

Tbf to him he fought on for a while with a lack of vision, as soon as he felt that final jab he thought better of it.

Probably the right decision. He may have felt that he was behind on the cards so more beneficial to "live to fight another day" rather than risking more serious damage.

👍🏻
23:41, Sat 28 Nov
To be fair to him, he's only 23.

Alluded to it earlier in the thread, but I watched him explode onto the scene a couple years ago and he just seemed like a down to Earth, humble lad who had high aspirations. (Fairly boring tbf)

Wouldn't be surprised if Warren has been in his ear about making his personality more "large".

Huge reality check for the lad but don't think it's curtains just yet.
23:47, Sat 28 Nov
Nah he's 23 plenty of time, no point taking huge damage / blinding yourself, biggest concern for me is the fact he didn't look like he liked being in a fight, which isn't great for a boxer, age deffo on his side though
23:50, Sat 28 Nov
Yeah looked uncomfortable not being in control.
I can't see him getting above British level tbh
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
23:50, Sat 28 Nov
Blues75
Nah he's 23 plenty of time, no point taking huge damage / blinding yourself, biggest concern for me is the fact he didn't look like he liked being in a fight, which isn't great for a boxer, age deffo on his side though

Agree.

Thought Dubois would properly announce himself tonight but think I was guilty of underestimating Joyce.

DD now knows the level he needs to be at and if he doesn't learn from tonight then he'll have a short career.

Plenty of time to come again.
23:51, Sat 28 Nov
If that Usyk Joyce eliminator gets made I think that’s a tricky one for Usyk stylistically. Joyce would be much the bigger man, has good punch volume and a good jab.
23:52, Sat 28 Nov
Problem is Joyce won’t last long at world level so if Dubois can’t beat him then I’d be surprised if he makes it far:

Age is on his side and I hope he comes good.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
00:07, Sun 29 Nov
Is anybody else intrigued to watch the other "boxing" bout, a bit later on?
00:10, Sun 29 Nov
Not a single bit, YouTube fighters who are already making a mockery of the sport and 2 legends that should stay exactly as that, legends.
00:12, Sun 29 Nov
I have no interest whatsoever in the youtubers. However I might watch the Tyson fight. Seems interesting enough. Anyone know what time it’s set to start?
00:26, Sun 29 Nov
Build up starts at 1am apparently, dunno how long the card goes on for.

If it was on normal BT then I'd probably stay up just to say I've seen Tyson "box" live 😂

But I've just been told that apparently it's PPV... Not a chance I'm paying
01:09, Sun 29 Nov
Or youtubers who are bringing new fans to a dying sport.

If even 5% of youtubers fans become boxing fans then thats millions of people.