22:11, Sat 28 Nov
Has just played 90 minutes and helped bust a few coupons as his side won at the Bernabeau tonight.

😐
22:20, Sat 28 Nov
Real Madrid look all over the place this season
22:20, Sat 28 Nov
DVB
22:32, Sat 28 Nov
Sheev Palpatine
Real Madrid look all over the place this season

Barcelona are no better

La Liga is weird this season

also feck the DVB
DES
22:37, Sat 28 Nov
Slaves! They lost to Liverpool in 2001 Uefa final, then fell through the trapdoor, didn’t realise they were back in top division again, good luck to them and jota! Hope he is big success over there.

Kro
22:38, Sat 28 Nov
DES
DES
Slaves! They lost to Liverpool in 2001 Uefa final, then fell through the trapdoor, didn’t realise they were back in top division again, good luck to them and jota! Hope he is big success over there.

Kro

errrrrr des
09:12, Sun 29 Nov
I’ve just reason Wiki about him as didn’t realise Vile had got rid and it says on there he’s 5’ 11”! I only thought he topped 5’ 5” in his longest studs!

Also said he plays international football for Galician Football Federation but they aren’t FIFA affiliated.
09:19, Sun 29 Nov
You thought he was smaller because he would shrink whenever we needed him to step up.
09:57, Sun 29 Nov
Doug Stamper
You thought he was smaller because he would shrink whenever we needed him to step up.

🤣🤣🤣
DES
10:41, Sun 29 Nov
AmeliaBlue
DES

Kro

errrrrr des

Oops.Bloody Spell check!
Alaves must be a bit like Wolves as once back in the day they dropped down to Spanish fourth tier!
I Didn't know Jota had rocked up there, when he was with us, it was obvious he had the talent, but frustratingly didn't put it to good effect often enough!

KRO
10:42, Sun 29 Nov
DES

Kro

errrrrr des

He'll be having a go at handbags next.