06:44, Sun 29 Nov
Take a quick throw in....
or
Take a quick free kick
or
Keeper sets an attack moving quickly
or
We quickly retrieve the ball from an opponent when we've been awarded a free kick
or
Quickly deliver a one touch pass
or
Quickly deliver 2 one touch passes
or
Quickly take a snap shot at goal
or
Quickly take a corner
or
Do anything just a bit more quickly.

It'll happen one day and we might just surprise ourselves that we've actually gained some advantage from
reacting a little more quickly than normal.
My money is on Leko as the man to deliver on this revolutionary idea.
Sanchez 2nd favourite
Mcgree maybe ?
Give Leko a good lick of the lolly !!
06:57, Sun 29 Nov
Play a one-two

Play our way through midfield

Play a mobile forward in behind, regularly

Make a team worry about us, as opposed to being worried about the opposition
C'est la vie
07:24, Sun 29 Nov
Make me actually look forward to a match before kickoff and stop this frustration and gnawing disappointment in the pit of my stomach after the final whistle.

Family aside, Blues have been my greatest passion and release from the mundane, the last two years however has just been a never ending sequence of tedious boredom.
08:47, Sun 29 Nov
I’m looking forward to the day when we have midfielders that know how to make space for themselves in a congested midfield.

Looking forward to the day we have composure on the ball from the back to the front.

Looking forward to the day we regularly feature on tv because we have a beautiful playing style.
09:03, Sun 29 Nov
The day we dish out a stuffing
09:22, Sun 29 Nov
Worcester Blue

The day we score a goal would be a start
09:48, Sun 29 Nov
Worcester Blue

When the players attend a pensioners Christmas lunch. So, Christmas 2021 then
10:03, Sun 29 Nov
we go ahead by more than one goal !!.....

I can’t remember the last time it happened and I could semi relax the final 5-10 minutes
10:48, Sun 29 Nov
I'm looking forward to the day when: that chvnt no 3 from Millwall gets booked for committing a foul then picking up the ball and running off with it (more than once) whilst mouthing off at the ref (Woolmer geeeeez...) to equate to leko's booking (correct) for kicking the ball away after he got pinged for thinking they'd taken a quick free kick and trying to tackle.
10:58, Sun 29 Nov
I agree guv !
We just ain't savvy enough at times. Dean and Juke should be in the ref's face bringing his attention to the gamesmanship.
Other sides make it men against boys for us at times.
He was one of 3 players preventing us from taking a free kick quickly at different points but I'm not sure we would have anyway ?
But also we just don't react to it. We just take it on the chin.
We need more initiative all over the pitch and we need to be on the front foot more with an intention to play at a higher tempo at least during parts of the 90 mins. Everything seems half hearted at times.
As my old man used to say " you need a good kick up the arse " Blues.
11:05, Sun 29 Nov
We took goal kicks quicker than Millwall did.
11:11, Sun 29 Nov
Only after we'd allowed Millwall to all funnel back into shape and turn and face the ball.
11:15, Sun 29 Nov
generalBlue
I agree guv !
We just ain't savvy enough at times. Dean and Juke should be in the ref's face bringing his attention to the gamesmanship.
Other sides make it men against boys for us at times.
He was one of 3 players preventing us from taking a free kick quickly at different points but I'm not sure we would have anyway ?
But also we just don't react to it. We just take it on the chin.
We need more initiative all over the pitch and we need to be on the front foot more with an intention to play at a higher tempo at least during parts of the 90 mins. Everything seems half hearted at times.
As my old man used to say " you need a good kick up the arse " Blues.

Been saying this for ages. We need a bit of bottle or guile, personality wise. We are far too quiet as a team.
11:17, Sun 29 Nov
generalBlue
Take a quick throw in....
or
Take a quick free kick
or
Keeper sets an attack moving quickly
or
We quickly retrieve the ball from an opponent when we've been awarded a free kick
or
Quickly deliver a one touch pass
or
Quickly deliver 2 one touch passes
or
Quickly take a snap shot at goal
or
Quickly take a corner
or
Do anything just a bit more quickly.

It'll happen one day and we might just surprise ourselves that we've actually gained some advantage from
reacting a little more quickly than normal.
My money is on Leko as the man to deliver on this revolutionary idea.
Sanchez 2nd favourite
Mcgree maybe ?

Agree with this. We lack speed of thought. You can’t coach that. It’s an instinct. Our players don’t have it. Doesn’t matter how good they are technically. Its about footballing intelligence.
11:24, Sun 29 Nov
Current players who rarely utter a word or appear reluctant to ......

Colin
Roberts
Pederson
Sunjic
Bela

Maybe Sanchez and San Jose ?

Gotta be the meekest team in the division and now we've lost even Craig Gardner's contributions.

Add to that the softly spoken Karanka boys and we resemble a Chapter of Carthusian monks.