12:21, Sun 29 Nov
Blues75
FattyBumBum
————————-—Etheridge—————————-
Colin———Roberts—​—Dean———Friend—Pedersen
—————Sunjic—San Jose—-Gardner—————
—————————-Sanchez—————————-
——————————-Juke——————————

Yep 1st December, deffo time to get the Christmas tree out.

Whose gonna put the star on Juke though?

Tbf if it was me with what he has at his disposal.

——————-——-Etheridge———————————
—-—Colin——San Jose——JCS——-Pedersen——-
————Crowley—Su​njic——Halilovic————-
———-—Sanchez —Leko—Bela—————-
12:21, Sun 29 Nov
generalBlue
Rab C Nesbitt
See 😁
There was one error barely mentioned that we got away with in our area at QPR that Grounds would have been lynched for. His distribution is worse than Roberts too.
Get JCS in at centre half and Pedersen left back for me

That's dangerous to pick out one error when you're suggesting Pederson's a better bet 😁😁😁
It's time to leave that pub you're in
It was more than an error. He’s consistent at giving the ball away, I’ll give him that. I expected better
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
12:22, Sun 29 Nov
Taxi !!!!!
Give Leko a good lick of the lolly !!
12:22, Sun 29 Nov
You may be right but I think he's dusted off the old bingo machine (except Crowley's number doesn't seem to be in it).
12:23, Sun 29 Nov
can we please for the love of god play jeremie bela

he has been directly involved in half of the goals we've scored this year

he's our best set-piece taker and our most dangerous player from open play (tallest midget, best lee clark team selection etc) and we only score from set pieces anyway
12:25, Sun 29 Nov
This
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
12:28, Sun 29 Nov
On the right please (swapped with Leko if he can't do a full game), Sanchez on the left, crosses for Juke to nod down to fox in the box hogan or head in directly if he remembers how. As others threads Bela and sanchez could swap from time to time if they want during the game.
12:30, Sun 29 Nov
Bela was much, much better when played on the right last season. I don't think we've seen him there this year have we?
12:35, Sun 29 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
This’ll be unpopular but I’m not a fan of Friend at all. His touch and distribution at times is worse than Grounds

I remember saying on here during the early games that his touch was terrible. Genuinely one of the worst I've seen down the Blues and that takes some doing.

But overall I like him. He's vocal and a very intelligent footballer, but he always to seem to get a foot in and win the ball, particularly when defending 1 v 1. But think against the better wingers in the league he may start to get caught out.

If its a back four then it should always be JCS at CB and Peds at LB for me.
12:47, Sun 29 Nov
Bela is pretty two footed (go and watch how many goals he created off his left foot last year, it's impressive) so can play either side. Sanchez nearly always plays on the right, so Bela plays on the left
12:54, Sun 29 Nov
FattyBumBum
Blues75
FattyBumBum
————————-—Etheridge—————————-
Colin———Roberts—​—Dean———Friend—Pedersen
—————Sunjic—San Jose—-Gardner—————
—————————-Sanchez—————————-
——————————-Juke——————————

Yep 1st December, deffo time to get the Christmas tree out.

Whose gonna put the star on Juke though?

Tbf if it was me with what he has at his disposal.

——————-——-Etheridge———————————
—-—Colin——San Jose——JCS——-Pedersen——-
————Crowley—Su​njic——Halilovic————-
———-—Sanchez —Leko—Bela—————-

This actually looks like a sensible balance between attack and defence as well as giving us a variety of half decent options in the bench.
13:05, Sun 29 Nov
Sanchez seems to prefer right but then he tends to drift inside most times, ok if eg Colin will overlap or he gets a shot in, but any cross is likely to be easier to defend. I'd just like if, with his ability to drift past players, we could see if he can provide whipped back post crosses from the left. If so I think I know a striker who might look better with that type of service. And as you say Bela is probably a bit more two-footed so could oblige with similar from right until they swap around mid-game on and off.
13:07, Sun 29 Nov
I don't want San Jose in my first eleven at all. I really don't see why everyone seems to love him so much. He can pick a pass, great. Other than that he's been crap past few games as far as i'm concerned.
13:12, Sun 29 Nov
i mean we created the two best chances we've had in two games via Colin hitting the byline and a back post cross to Juke, no?

I think the Sanchez-Colin link up is basically our only attacking outlet without Bela on the pitch.

We shouldn't be so scared about the right winger stepping inside, especially when our midfielders aren't comfortable being in the middle of the pitch, it's nice to have someone who is
13:22, Sun 29 Nov
Think San Jose would be ok pinging balls around if the rest of the team were good. But they are not.