20:43, Sat 9 Jan
Forget the the cup win, and promotions what are the games that you will never forget and why ? For me -

5-1 at tranmere with the kids in the next section of terrace chanting easy easy - One of my first away games and memorable for all the wrong reasons, has scared me forever.

Met Clarkson last year and we spoke about the game, he vividly remembered it as a Nightmare.
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
20:47, Sat 9 Jan
Bolton away 4-0 down in 20 mins. I was pissed off as I drove my mates car and could not have a beer.
Burnley away, in the league cup in 1983ish we lost but I went with a minibus, they picked me up at school(Arch Bishop Mastersons 6th year) We nearly got arrested in a service station, but the police van that stopped us on the way out told everyone to put the things that had not been paid for back in the bag, they were holding, no further action would be taken.
Brentford leyland daf semi final. It was the kjowledge I would be following Birmingham at Wembley.
It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask for permission.
20:57, Sat 9 Jan
Swindon Town when hoddle along with mickey hazard torn us a new one within 30 minutes.....absolutely destroyed us that day.... It was a privilege to be there tbh although I walked home in a complete daze afterwards..

I feel sorry for the kids of today that missed seeing someone like him live...
Not counting the obvious ones like derbies and massive wins/losses...

The 1-1 vs Huddersfield and Rob Styles. His subsequent elevation to the top flight suggested he was following orders to feck us over and got his reward.

The 1-0 v West Brom when Magic scored in about the 98th minute.

The 2-0 v Liverpool in 2003 which was probably the most complete Blues performance I've seen. Conversely, the 0-4 v Arsenal which was the most complete opposition performance I've seen.
20:58, Sat 9 Jan
We crumpled like a cheap plastic chair with David Stockdale sat on it
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
Losing 1-0 to walsall, a Trevor christie flick on from a corner, in the fa cup in 80s, when the cup mattered.

Short Walk back to station with all the other Blues fans in complete silence.
21:11, Sat 9 Jan
Mario kempes 78
Swindon Town when hoddle along with mickey hazard torn us a new one within 30 minutes.....absolutely destroyed us that day.... It was a privilege to be there tbh although I walked home in a complete daze afterwards..

This game, Dave Mitchell needs a mention too.
My dad did say at half time that the game wasn't over.
Not sure I feel sorry for those kids. There's a reason I'm such a pesimist at times...
21:13, Sat 9 Jan
Milwall away play off game that game will live with me forever
Bordesley not Small Heath
Losing 1-0 to walsall, a Trevor christie flick on from a corner, in the fa cup in 80s, when the cup mattered.

Short Walk back to station with all the other Blues fans in complete silence.

I went to that with my old man. We couldn’t get a ticket in away end so went in the Home end. Must of been a few Blues in there cause it’s the only time I have been asked by the police on entering a ground who I support. I think Tony Rees missed a great chance just after they scored . The game that still haunts is the 5:0 there a couple of seasons later. Nil Nil at half time and playing well we totally fell apart in last 20 minutes, it was that bad I threw a sickie from school next day as all
My mates were Walsall fans...
21:17, Sat 9 Jan
Man City 2-1 with Nicky Forster scoring about 2 days after kick off.
Can I have a Bronx hat for the babbie, please Tom?
21:19, Sat 9 Jan
December 97.
1 nil down to Man City after 87 minutes...
Martin O’Connor 😃

Edit- like LD said ^^^
You know I love that violence that you get around here.
That kind of ready-steady violence. That violent 'how do you do'
21:29, Sat 9 Jan
Fall Purr Long
December 97.
1 nil down to Man City after 87 minutes...
Martin O’Connor 😃

Edit- like LD said ^^^

I was going for that....listening to the guy who left early calling Tom Ross and ranting....until Tom told him the result....reckon he still holds the world record for disconnecting a call
21:33, Sat 9 Jan
This seasons 0-0 against Millwall was one of the worst football matches I’ve ever seen.
0-4 v Barnsley worth a mention

FFS, nobody loses 0-4 at home in a 1st leg play off, do they?

Absolutely this. Still the game that seems to haunt me the most......still can’t fathom out what the feck happened that day. ‘Daze’ is the right word.