05:25, Sun 10 Jan
As a kid always remember Wigan at home fa cup 3rd round 1978 won 4-0 Bertschin 2 Francis 2. Loved them nets we use to have.

4-3 forest missed winner dad traffic 😡

Fulham 3 up half time lost 4-3 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Swindon 4-6 wtf gosney.

Villa Boxing Day 3-0 win 😜

Villa away lost 1-0 next to holte end Blake pen great day

Leyland daf tranmere 3-2 2 up ht then 2-2 gayle world is 🤣

Missed black pool home new yr day bladdered woke up 7-0 wtf happened 😂.

Tranmere away lost 2-1 went down , following week was on honeymoon at hotel bar sitting there thinking effing know them lot.

It was Ed stein David Howell Gary bull miguel dezousa paul Harding and another couple can’t remember who think Willis gave em loaf saying effed up my marriage

They said we’ll be man utd of division 3 hahaha next yr won the league and think tranmere as well they kept there promise 🤣🤣🤣great days fry

Blues 1-1 Cambridge Ricky Otto 🤣🤣🤣both goals $800,000

And will never forget another forest game not sure of yr but midweek forest at home frank worthington 2 sublime goals against Shillon blues won 2-0. And then your peen games few good memories there bring back them
Old nets blues pure white tiny holes.
08:08, Sun 10 Jan
Valleyblue
Blues 5-1 Chelsea....It was Tuesday night game, My son was 7 and wanted to go, but it was a school night so I told him if Blues scored 5 I'd take him to the next Saturday home game...never expecting us to score 5....Also stands out for Dennis & Van den Hauwe arguing about a poor bit of defending...we were 5 up at the time

I remember that one very well. Chelsea were in fine form that night- not so much on the pitch as off it. They had at least part, maybe all of the Tilton, and started to leave early, and then tried to get into the Kop at the top. Can’t recall if they managed it, but the last thing I remember was cowering behind a bus, (along with probably another 100 or so Blues fans) by the Greenway pub, while a load of Chelsea, positioned on the corner
opposite ( which was at the time full of rubble from a recent demolition (I think), rained an endless supply of brick our way. This went on for a good few minutes until the bus driver had had enough of being a hero and drove off. That’s when I discovered my hidden and wasted talent for sprinting at the speed of light. Pretty terrifying at the time tbh.
Cowinbovril

I'm confident that in a year or so we'll look back at lockdown as a big mistake. It's not a tried and tested policy. It was an experiment TIlton Rifle 8/8/20
08:27, Sun 10 Jan
FA Cup semi final replay v Fulham!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
08:32, Sun 10 Jan
Losing 6-0 at selhurst park around 86? Long way home by van! And then 0-6 at home the following season werent good memories, nor was witnessing a 5-0 defeat at fellows park

The relegation party 89 at palace was eventful

As was sheff utd new years day 85
Great comeback

Huddersfield away promotion 95,managed to get on the pitch with the players for the celebrations

As a young kid with my dad the fa cup games against pompey,Walsall and Boro in 75 were electric
08:49, Sun 10 Jan
I started putting the 5-0 at fellows Park but made my opening post too depressing. Also remember the crewe game that got abandoned, Carl Richards debut as at heartlands the bus was full and the driver wouldn't let anymore on so some idiot decided to punch the windscreen. It cracked and driver decided he wasn't going anywhere. I was so keen to watch he debut I pretty much ran all the way from heartlands to the ground - I was pretty fit in those days - what a waste of energy it turned out to be!
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
09:47, Sun 10 Jan
Already been stated but the 5-1 v Chelsea in 1980 in the old second division probably the best memory.

Chelsea were top and we were second. 38K there, we had to win by 2 goals to overtake them and we absolutely fecking annihilated them. Missed the first goal inside the first minute because we were still queuing to get in, Ainscow, Dillon, Bertschin, Gemmill tore them a new one - one of my favourite ever Blues teams.

Either than or the 3-0 Boxing day win over European Champions Aston Villa in 1982.

Guted I missed the 5-1 v Man Utd in 1978!
09:56, Sun 10 Jan
Spurs away, the relegation game under McLeish.

The start of our current demise
09:58, Sun 10 Jan
Seeing as it's FA Cup day 3rd round day, anyone remember the 2-1 win v Southampton same season? Blues challenging for promotion, but Southampton were one of top 5 teams in the country and had spanked us 5-2 at home in the League Cup just one season before.

Again, these were the days when the Cup mattered, so they turned up with a full strength side at St Andrews. Didn't do them any good, Blues were fantastic that day, Keith Bertschin scored early and then Joe Gallagher smashed one into the bottom corner with 15 mins to send St Andrews nuts and give Blues a deserved victory. The final whistle that day was one of the sweetest sounds...

Memorable for me because it was the first game I went to a game with my mates rather than my Dad. Still remember the excitement and anticipation waiting at Shirley Train Station for the old slam door trains to pick us up and drop us off at Bordeseley Green.

I know I sound like an old fecker, but I feel sorry for younger fans that never got to experience the FA Cup in it's pomp years.
Sunderland away at Roker, 3rd round FA Cup. It was the most cold and miserable day ever, the smell of burning coal fires, pitiful place. We were losing 1-0 and managed to score 2 in the last couple of minutes. I think Martin Kuhl scored one of them. It just trickled into the net from 20 yards. Then we got pelted by 2p pieces. Mackems couldn't afford to lob 10p and 50p pieces 😀
Why don’t you step away from the keyboard and get a life?
09:58, Sun 10 Jan
bluearmyfaction
Not counting the obvious ones like derbies and massive wins/losses...

The 1-1 vs Huddersfield and Rob Styles. His subsequent elevation to the top flight suggested he was following orders to feck us over and got his reward.

The 1-0 v West Brom when Magic scored in about the 98th minute.

The 2-0 v Liverpool in 2003 which was probably the most complete Blues performance I've seen. Conversely, the 0-4 v Arsenal which was the most complete opposition performance I've seen.

The 0-4 v Arsenal - Dugarry's debut, but as mentioned above, the most complete opposition performance. Probably the only time I've clapped the opposition off - Arsenal were on fire that day. A couple of weeks later we beat Southampton 3-2 with Dugarry on top form and that was a cracking game as well.
10:57, Sun 10 Jan
To get a couple obvious ones out the way...

The 2-2 with Bolton, that one. I remember most of the day and the emotions vividly, though I know it was only 6/7 years ago.

0-6 against Millwall under Hughton. First time going to millwall and I was a bit scared as an 11 year old, but that was a great day out.

Oddly enough though, a 2-2 draw with Leicester in 2013 I think? They were 2-1 up and Burke won a penalty in the last few minutes by running away from the box and getting tripped. I think Zigic scored the other, I just remember the banter being fantastic.

Speaking of 2-2’s in the east side of the midlands, the 2-2 against derby in 2015 j won’t forget anytime soon either. We actually met some derby friends of ours, one of them went into the loo at 2-0 to avoid the rush at the end of the game, and only heard the 2nd goal celebration so thought it had ended 2-1.
Dan
11:06, Sun 10 Jan
bluearmyfaction
Not counting the obvious ones like derbies and massive wins/losses...

The 1-1 vs Huddersfield and Rob Styles. His subsequent elevation to the top flight suggested he was following orders to feck us over and got his reward.

The 1-0 v West Brom when Magic scored in about the 98th minute.

The 2-0 v Liverpool in 2003 which was probably the most complete Blues performance I've seen. Conversely, the 0-4 v Arsenal which was the most complete opposition performance I've seen.

That Huddersfield game was my first ever Blues game, that might be why it's so memorable for you as well.
11:26, Sun 10 Jan
Mario kempes 78
Swindon Town when hoddle along with mickey hazard torn us a new one within 30 minutes.....absolutely destroyed us that day.... It was a privilege to be there tbh although I walked home in a complete daze afterwards..

I feel sorry for the kids of today that missed seeing someone like him live...

I was playing cricket that day with a Swindon fan in our team , when i went out to bat we were 4-2 up i think and when i was out he said we won 6-4 i told him not to be so silly....................................................
11:32, Sun 10 Jan
Altrincham
Kidderminster
11:39, Sun 10 Jan
6 2 at Leicester Filbert street first game for 3 years been abroad, freezing cold,that result warmed me up all winter