15:57, Tue 12 Jan
WorcsAzul
You're partly right.

The NHS number is required rather than the NI number. That said the link is only for use by people that have received a letter inviting them for a jab.

[www.nhs.uk]

Yep, that's what I just saw and my Grandad hasn't had the letter
16:02, Tue 12 Jan
Jim
Head for Millennium Point on the A47 westbound, follow the signs (I went in via Curzon St. There are a couple of temp traffic lights coz of hs2). The multi story is on Cardigan St. When you are through the barrier about 50m on left there is a pedestrian exit door which leads directly to the mv centre. If possible, you can drop off your passenger there, whilst you find a spot to park (my wife came along too and walked in with her mom, made it easy). Hope it goes well.
16:05, Tue 12 Jan
This is correct.
16:10, Tue 12 Jan
Thank you for your correction 🙂

#TeamSHA
DES
16:16, Tue 12 Jan
My Mom, God bless her, is 95, she has had both her injections, so we are well pleased, so vulnerable at that age.
I personally would welcome any tightening of lockdown rules if they reduce deaths and infections, and here's hoping the vaccinations work the way we all want.

KRO
16:20, Tue 12 Jan
Did you find out what jab they had ?

There on Thursday with Mom & Dad. Dad had letter but Mom not but he was able to book them both on with NHS number. It could have been her letter is in post but she certainily hadn't received when she got booked on.
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
16:21, Tue 12 Jan
There is a large multi-story. You get a ticket on entrance as normal, validated by a jabber's assistant, free exit. We parked the ground floor, plenty of space. Best to head in from East of town, approaching from south/West means negotiating hs2 Curzon St. works, at least via my satnav.

Brilliant. Thanks very much 👌
16:22, Tue 12 Jan
DES
They reckon that every 250 jabs saves 1 life, so at the moment vaccinations are saving about 700 lives every single day. 👍
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.

August 9th
16:27, Tue 12 Jan
Yes. She had the Oxford astra-zeneca jab. She was given a card to keep with the batch code (az xxxxx) for the first one and space to complete the batch code for the second (for traceability back up as much as a reminder card I guess). As you know, you book both appointments through the on line system.
16:57, Tue 12 Jan
IanT
They reckon that every 250 jabs saves 1 life, so at the moment vaccinations are saving about 700 lives every single day. 👍

You've trotted this statistic out a few times. Where does it come from?
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
16:58, Tue 12 Jan
Not done it yet - have mine tomorrow (front line NHS Emergency Response Staff).

They have told me I will be there for 30 mins so assuming it won't be the Oxford AZ jab.

TBH I'm really relieved to be getting it. My team mates are dropping like flies with either the infection or having to isolate due to being on shift with them. Just wish the feckwits that think it's all a control conspiracy would get their tinfoil hats off and stay at home and wear masks when they do go out.
He's partly right

The modelling shows you need to vaccinate 250 people aged over 80 with the first dose in order to save one life

[inews.co.uk]
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
17:08, Tue 12 Jan
Grandparents are getting their first dose tomorrow in Shirley, absolutely buzzing for them. Just need me Mum to get hers (has an underlying health condition) and then I can mentally relax a bit more.
17:09, Tue 12 Jan
Mother is 82 and hasn’t heard a thing as yet

Nor mine

But that's probably because she's deaf.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
17:11, Tue 12 Jan
Thanks for that, can't wait for them to have it.
SHA's Resident Estate Agent