Have you considered a new career ?
KES
16:09, Wed 13 Jan
Why are you such a shit?
17:54, Wed 13 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Where’s crude lately?
Edit - Just noticed he’s posted on here

I've been put on a social media diet by Mr Crosby.

Think of me as the Rivita of SHA.
20:21, Wed 13 Jan
List 3 players who's attitudes produce a negative effect on squad spirit.
22:13, Wed 13 Jan
Why oh why after kicking readings and Bristols arses why did u make so many changes the next game ,and can't use the excuse they were tired they are fit as a
22:29, Wed 13 Jan
Onions with your carvery mucka?
22:29, Wed 13 Jan
When does the three year plan start?
10:04, Thu 14 Jan
Would you regard your time at Boro as being a lucky fluke? If not, then why can't you replicate it?
10:31, Thu 14 Jan
Borofan
Would you regard your time at Boro as being a lucky fluke? If not, then why can't you replicate it?

Because he doesn't have the cash he had at Boro.
12:26, Thu 14 Jan
Yeah there is that but even so, why hasn't he managed to select a settled defence? He played with a solid back 6 at ours (plus the keeper) and they very rarely changed once he hit on a winning formula (by winning i mean not giving goals away) but at your place he seems to change it week in, week out even when you've played well. Very strange.
13:10, Thu 14 Jan
Borofan
Yeah there is that but even so, why hasn't he managed to select a settled defence? He played with a solid back 6 at ours (plus the keeper) and they very rarely changed once he hit on a winning formula (by winning i mean not giving goals away) but at your place he seems to change it week in, week out even when you've played well. Very strange.

Cos not one of them are solid
STD
13:14, Thu 14 Jan
Is it wrong to enjoy a woman sticking a finger in your bum when you have sex? Asking for a friend
Moist
13:33, Thu 14 Jan
STD
STD
Is it wrong to enjoy a woman sticking a finger in your bum when you have sex? Asking for a friend

Her finger or yours?
14:16, Thu 14 Jan
Depends who's got the longest fingernails.
14:33, Thu 14 Jan
TresorLuntala
What would it be?

Why do you not like the beautiful game?