14:27, Wed 13 Jan
Waggeh
Although a striker would be nice, I don't think we really need to sign anyone anyway, we'd be better off figuring out how to get a tune out of the squad we've got.

This squad should be doing better than it is.

I'm inclined to agree.

I don't trust Karanka. I'll back him as long as he's here but I'm not sure letting him throw more money on players is the answer. He has a team of eleven capable of winning games and I'd like to see him turn this lot around before I trust him with more of our already scarce budget. The only position I would countenance would be upfront but even then we know that both Juke and Hogan are capable if given the right service.
14:43, Wed 13 Jan
DES
DES
Waggeh
Although a striker would be nice, I don't think we really need to sign anyone anyway, we'd be better off figuring out how to get a tune out of the squad we've got.

This squad should be doing better than it is.

totally agree, and said exactly this on here yesterday.

KRO

A stark reminder of 2011 in a way, apart from one game in particular
15:04, Wed 13 Jan
I think we need one in, even if it's a loan. We need a forward with a bit of pace and strength.

Doesn't have to be expensive, doesn't have to be a loan, doesn't have to be a Prem or Champ player. Get the Lee Clark scouting network out and find another Donaldson.

There must be a decent punt rough diamond in League 1 we could try.

Failing that I'd get a good prospect from a Prem academy.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
15:06, Wed 13 Jan
Let’s have a go with Liam Delap
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
15:14, Wed 13 Jan
Would be perfect if we could get him.

For me it's not really about the goals, it's the running, bringing others in to the game.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
15:19, Wed 13 Jan
Surely would benefit him, Blues and the Mancs
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
15:24, Wed 13 Jan
I'm assuming he's wanted by better prospects than us is all.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
15:25, Wed 13 Jan
Probably. I mentioned him in the summer window, and he is still there though
15:32, Wed 13 Jan
Agree. If we have to rely on our current group of “strikers” we are not going to score enough goals to avoid another relegation battle.
15:34, Wed 13 Jan
Forget players. Get Holloway with Blake assistant...Gerrintooeeemm
If I had the wings of a sparrow
KES
15:50, Wed 13 Jan
How much more gerrintoem to you want to get with the shit we have out there now. Pig sty football
15:55, Wed 13 Jan
KES
Pig sty?
KES
16:02, Wed 13 Jan
Ugly football . Don’t worry I wasn’t talking about the ground
18:33, Wed 13 Jan
KES
I didn't find Rowetts football as ugly as the garbage these lot push out.
If I had the wings of a sparrow
19:32, Wed 13 Jan
Blue Steve no thanks 51 goals in 10 seasons definitely no improvement on what we already have.