11:20, Wed 13 Jan
Its January, the transfer window is open and despite Blues having signed 12 players in the summer, it would appear that many fans are hungry for more. A lack of creativity and chances let alone goals has made it difficult for the club to succeed and the question is are we likely to see another infl

[almajir.net]
11:38, Wed 13 Jan
🤷‍♂️
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
11:42, Wed 13 Jan
Dan, you're on a roll in terms of writing. Been on the Red Bulls?
11:46, Wed 13 Jan
Although a striker would be nice, I don't think we really need to sign anyone anyway, we'd be better off figuring out how to get a tune out of the squad we've got.

This squad should be doing better than it is.
11:47, Wed 13 Jan
Haircut1000

Good coffee :)
I think the major issue is that there are players in the 25 who are offering very little in terms of performance and improving the team.

Some of these are players who have only recently been signed such as Clayton, McGree, Hogan, San Jose. Even though some of these guys have only been here 5 minutes they look like very poor signings and in reality need to be shipped straight back out.

I think so far out of 12 signings only Etheridge, Sanchez and Friend have added something to the team.
11:59, Wed 13 Jan
There's a strong rumour JDC is off to sunny Salford.
Rab C Nesbitt is the best poster on SHA bar none.
12:06, Wed 13 Jan
Connor Wickham seems to be the only player linked strongly so far. Maybe a Prem loan is possible.
12:07, Wed 13 Jan
It's hard to believe that at the end of this season when Davis is released, he will have been here for 7 years.

I have nothing against him and he's been a great servant to this club.

But what does it say about our recruitment strategy that he was signed under Lee Clark on peanuts to do a job and he'll be leaving 7 years later.
12:11, Wed 13 Jan
David Davis would probably still be more effective than Clayton and possibly San Jose in midfield. Unless that ankle injury he received means that he has never really recovered. It also says something about this Summer's signings too.
12:15, Wed 13 Jan
Salford Blue
There's a strong rumour JDC is off to sunny Salford.

As i said in the article, cannot see that happening
12:16, Wed 13 Jan
El Mayor
Haircut1000

Good coffee :)

There is no such thing as good coffee, it is all poison.
It gives me terrible heartburn.
It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask for permission.
....isn't he our player that has to get thrown into the team or on the bench to hit our quota?

If so, unlikely to move him on aren't we.
Latchfordfrancishatton
I think the major issue is that there are players in the 25 who are offering very little in terms of performance and improving the team.

Some of these are players who have only recently been signed such as Clayton, McGree, Hogan, San Jose. Even though some of these guys have only been here 5 minutes they look like very poor signings and in reality need to be shipped straight back out.

I think so far out of 12 signings only Etheridge, Sanchez and Friend have added something to the team.

Exactly what I was gunna say loike.

Crowley obviously needs to go, unless the Manager goes (which we know ain't happening), Clayton (I mean, WHY???), McGree (barely been used)...

I can't see Hogan going, he'd just need replacing immediately. Same with Juke. Apart from McGree, they're our only strikers anyway.
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men
....isn't he our player that has to get thrown into the team or on the bench to hit our quota?

If so, unlikely to move him on aren't we.

Yup right now it’s him or Seddon realistically