Oh
18:54, Wed 13 Jan
another Chris Samuelson takeover going swimmingly
HackneyBlue
another Chris Samuelson takeover going swimmingly

Yeah he’s shady af
New owners trying to get it on the cheap?
....buy it back for £1 .....sell it again for £81.1 Million, job's a good un.
18:57, Wed 13 Jan
Sheff Weds and Derby, two clubs in financial turmoil. Both came to St.Andrews and beat us.

Laughable how much Derby wanted it more than us, considering their players weren't even being paid.
19:01, Wed 13 Jan
A good Cup run will pay tha...

Oh.
19:07, Wed 13 Jan
This the same takeover that Percy has been saying is close to completion for months.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:09, Wed 13 Jan
Super Hans
This the same takeover that Percy has been saying is close to completion for months.

Yeah, it sounds like it’s not gonna happen. Matt Slater at the Athletic was doubtful in Mid December, he seems to have been on the money.
19:13, Wed 13 Jan
Please Baby Jesus let them slip into admin and get a points deduction, we need all of the help we can get
19:17, Wed 13 Jan
Thank god all results will be voided, our goal difference will receive a lovely boost. Maybe Karanka knew what he was doing all along?
19:23, Wed 13 Jan
TresorLuntala
Thank god all results will be voided, our goal difference will receive a lovely boost. Maybe Karanka knew what he was doing all along?

I got excited, they aren’t going bust....yet. Either way, deduct them 12, and we may stay up
19:50, Wed 13 Jan
Derby lads at work are desperately (and understandably I suppose) just clinging onto the line of 'It's just a hitch, these blokes are mega rich' etc. Is there really anything in this, do we think? could it really be a false dawn?

I'm trying not to get excited, tbh as the chance of a wry smile at those feckers would be rather satisfying after the shoite I've took these last few seasons.
20:07, Wed 13 Jan
If they're mega rich why not just get the deal done?
Can I have a Bronx hat for the babbie, please Tom?