20:12, Wed 13 Jan
If they get a points deduction we’ll be nailed on for relegation.

Going down in a season when two teams have points deductions would be the most Blues thing ever.
20:14, Wed 13 Jan
Bluesince62
Derby lads at work are desperately (and understandably I suppose) just clinging onto the line of 'It's just a hitch, these blokes are mega rich' etc. Is there really anything in this, do we think? could it really be a false dawn?

I'm trying not to get excited, tbh as the chance of a wry smile at those feckers would be rather satisfying after the shoite I've took these last few seasons.

The reason it’s not been done is money.
20:14, Wed 13 Jan
Cash flow I’m guessing
20:22, Wed 13 Jan
This is great news for me. I currently work in Derby so have put up with months of them claiming to be the next Man City and then more recently about the 4-0 loss. Would be great to be able to see them get a 12 point deduction and probably forced to sell some of their players on the cheap.
20:25, Wed 13 Jan
I’m not too excited, look at his Tweet Sunday

I wonder if this is more a tactic on behalf of Morris to speed it up
20:27, Wed 13 Jan
ZolaTheGola
If they get a points deduction we’ll be nailed on for relegation.

Going down in a season when two teams have points deductions would be the most Blues thing ever.
Would it?
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:34, Wed 13 Jan
The journalists should be on this. Morris supposedly has money, the buyers supposedly have money, so it might just be them arguing about who pays these two months' worth of wages, because that's an irrecoverable loss for whoever pays.

But in deals like this they should have sussed out when responsibility passes. Perhaps it was meant to pass on (say) 15 December but the buyer hasn't come up with the money.

So is the buyer a man of straw? Or driving a hard deal? Or is there something iffy in the books? Where ARE the journalists?
21:04, Wed 13 Jan
Same place they have been regarding us for a decade.
Eff Derby. Arrogant bunch
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:12, Wed 13 Jan
Saw on twitter they are waiting on for Covid and brexit to be out the way. Not sure what difference that will make for the owners but I’m hoping it’s an excuse an they go into admin
21:19, Wed 13 Jan
bluearmyfaction
The journalists should be on this. Morris supposedly has money, the buyers supposedly have money, so it might just be them arguing about who pays these two months' worth of wages, because that's an irrecoverable loss for whoever pays.

But in deals like this they should have sussed out when responsibility passes. Perhaps it was meant to pass on (say) 15 December but the buyer hasn't come up with the money.

So is the buyer a man of straw? Or driving a hard deal? Or is there something iffy in the books? Where ARE the journalists?

There are stories out there tbf, it might be you’ve not seen them. I read about it in the athletic
21:22, Wed 13 Jan
If they deduct them 24 it might mean at least one club below us
What did the Knights in White satin?
21:31, Wed 13 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Same place they have been regarding us for a decade.
Eff Derby. Arrogant bunch

Weirdly arrogant, they were good 45 years ago and they have had Paolo Wanchope. Aside from that, they’ve been able to give away free tickets successfully. What have I missed?
21:34, Wed 13 Jan
Yeah often overlooked their free season tickets with mobile phone contracts. Apparently makes them a huge club compared to us though
21:36, Wed 13 Jan
Alan Nixon said that they may have to start selling some of these youngsters. Doesn’t sound positive considering they’re supposedly getting taken over.
21:39, Wed 13 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Yeah often overlooked their free season tickets with mobile phone contracts. Apparently makes them a huge club compared to us though

I can’t knock it, a taken seat is better than an empty seat, but their attendances since their last relegation isn’t what it says on the tin.