Anyone listened to this podcast.

[open.spotify.com]
13:45, Thu 14 Jan
Fat Buddha
Anyone listened to this podcast.

[open.spotify.com]

Not yet but thanks for the heads up.
09:29, Fri 15 Jan
This has to be one of the worst test cricket displays I've seen from Sri Lanka.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
DES
11:01, Fri 15 Jan
Super Hans

Its a bit early to say that?
Well done Dan Lawrence & Joe Root.

KRO
15:15, Fri 15 Jan
DES
Super Hans

KRO

By comparison the Indian third team are putting up a great fight in Brisbane. Think they even put the coach driver at fine leg. If they pull off a draw the Aussies won’t live it down. India will be a huge contest for England in Feb/March.
DES
18:10, Fri 15 Jan
One Riley
Super Hans

KRO

By comparison the Indian third team are putting up a great fight in Brisbane. Think they even put the coach driver at fine leg. If they pull off a draw the Aussies won’t live it down. India will be a huge contest for England in Feb/March.

Brilliant bring it on, talking about the coach driver at fine leg, are you old enough to recall England asking Bob Taylor to PLAy in aq test after he had retired and he was only at the ground doing hospitality!

TRUE!

KRO
22:21, Fri 15 Jan
DES
One Riley
Super Hans

KRO

Brilliant bring it on, talking about the coach driver at fine leg, are you old enough to recall England asking Bob Taylor to PLAy in aq test after he had retired and he was only at the ground doing hospitality!

TRUE!

KRO

Afraid so DES. Earliest memory of an England keeper was Jim Parks
DES
10:30, Sat 16 Jan
One Riley
One Riley
Super Hans

KRO

TRUE!

KRO

Afraid so DES. Earliest memory of an England keeper was Jim Parks

Same here, so about 1965 then! It was actually that last test @ the oval in 1966 when we beat a brilliant West Indies team that turned me into a real Cricket fanatic, think John Murray was picked specifically for his glove work, then he goes and hits a really big score!

KRO
DES
10:40, Sat 16 Jan
DES
[www.espncricinfo.com]

Tom Graveney top-scored, Brian Close skippered the team and memorably caught Gary Sobers at short leg for a first ball duck!

KRO
10:50, Sat 16 Jan
DES
DES
[www.espncricinfo.com]

Tom Graveney top-scored, Brian Close skippered the team and memorably caught Gary Sobers at short leg for a first ball duck!

KRO
I note from the link England went from 166 for 7 to 527 all out, some recovery!
DES
11:12, Sat 16 Jan
Manxie
DES
[www.espncricinfo.com]

KRO
I note from the link England went from 166 for 7 to 527 all out, some recovery!

Yes Higgs & Snow (neither could bat) both got fifties, while Tom Graveney the most easy on the eye bat got 150+
I think that could have been Dennis Amiss`s debut, see he was middle order back then.

Bob Barber opened and bowled leg spin, of course in those days he would have bowled quite a bit in CC so very different to Englands occasional bowlers nowadays.

Its fantastic how a scorecard can bring it all back to life.

KRO
11:42, Sat 16 Jan
DES
Leach lands one. Finally. Take, Josh.
11:21, Sun 17 Jan
Sibley really isnt very good on playing spin
11:23, Sun 17 Jan
Wow. Crawley got away with a big nick next ball.
11:33, Sun 17 Jan
No he is not!

Some very good bowling and fielding at the moment though
Irving Selikoff - "Statistics are people with the tears wiped away"