DES
10:27, Sat 16 Jan
roger hynd
Took the wife to Chipping Campden for her birthday back in 95.
Had pre booked a hotel for the saturday (her birthday)

went to the Blues home game first then drove down early Saturday evening.
Booked in the hotel and then straight to the nearest pub,
Bumped into four blues fans who lived there(they'd been the game as well) and spent the night drinking with them, wife had a great time as well believe it or not!
Then to cut a long story short our first child was conceived later that evening lol
Not really amazing bumping into blues fans in the cotswolds I suppose but it turned out to be a very memorable Saturday personally.
Blues beat Stockport 1-0 as well

Great Story,
I know that town really well, But my recollection was of meeting a little guy who lived there (he used to play footy with us) most loud-mouthed Viler you could ever imagine! It was him who first told me how many Vilers lived in Cotswolds!
When I was talking to him I always referred to them as the Viler Shit Kicking contingent!

KRO
10:28, Sat 16 Jan
bluenose1970
B_C_F_C
The Dolphin Inn - Costa Teguise, Lanzarote.

[dolphininncostateguise.com]

Aah that's the one with the Vile top in the sharks mouth,apparently the owner is a right obnoxious prick according to one of the waitresses

I didn't find him obnoxious...or a prick. Maybe the problem was/is the waitress?
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
10:32, Sat 16 Jan
Local supermarket. Nothing strange in that other than it is in the deepest rural Jamaica. Just walking up and down the isles when Ron (now firm friend) walks past with his wife Vern. Recognised his Blues shirt immediately. So there were two seventy-year-olds giving Keep Right On large to the amusement of other shoppers. Yes, we were now making inroads to the Arsenal and Man U shirts seen everywhere. Vern who passed away recently was responsible for Twinning Redditch with St. Elizabeth Jamaica where we live. So now it's Wha Gwaan and Aright ar kid when we meet. KRO Vern.
10:40, Sat 16 Jan
Middle of the Sahara in.Libya.I was on my way home when ablues fan knew from the army picked me up at the desert airport.
10:54, Sat 16 Jan
Some years back when my now missus lived in Ealing, I dragged her to a pub to watch a game (back in our halcyon days in the prem). The pub was almost empty but for another lad who had dragged his girlfriend along too. It was a nice feeling to have "taken over" a London pub for a couple of hours.
10:56, Sat 16 Jan
B_C_F_C

Aah that's the one with the Vile top in the sharks mouth,apparently the owner is a right obnoxious prick according to one of the waitresses

No he isn't,very kind and welcoming.
11:58, Sat 16 Jan
In 2016 was holidaying in Australia with family, and was visiting Uluru / Ayers Rock.

Walking around the base admiring the majesty of it all, and I noticed a man in another tour group who had a distinctive royal blue (from the back) t-shirt on

Said to son#2 jokingly ‘bet he’s a Blues fan’, and as we got closer, and he turned around it was the 2003/4 Flybe kit

As we got closer I shouted out ‘Keep Right On’, and the chap did a cartoon double take as I said ‘Alright mate’, then he stuck both thumbs up and said ‘Maypole’. I returned the universal Brummie greeting, and said ‘Solihull’ as we passed each other.

Never saw him again, didn’t exchange names or other pleasantries, just walked on proud to know that we’d make our secret known to one another without anyone else even batting an eyelid
12:10, Sat 16 Jan
Kowloon and Australia on Sydney Harbour Bridge.
12:12, Sat 16 Jan
A pub in Stockholm. Local guy. We watched Blues draw 1-1 at home to Everton together. Zarate equalised for us with a beaut of a free kick.
@stevanderman
12:36, Sat 16 Jan
Friern Barnet 5 a side in North London I saw a team playing in oldish Blues shirts. I got quite excited but was told that Blues shirts were just the cheapest available and no one supported us.

Probably an answer to a different question.
12:49, Sat 16 Jan
Sweepover
B_C_F_C

No he isn't,very kind and welcoming.

I'll got with the obnoxious prick - went there once with the family to watch a game we were asked to leave as the football was starting and we had kids with us- I mean only the 3 of the 4 of us were STH
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
13:34, Sat 16 Jan
On a boat trip in Jamaica. Funnily enough the wearer was sat at the back of the boat on his own, stoned out of his mind.
Rab C Nesbitt is the best poster on SHA bar none.
13:39, Sat 16 Jan
Acrimonious business meeting in Brent 2007. Client kept looking at me funny. Eventually I stared him out and he said: “Just admiring your Blues cufflinks.”

We stopped the meeting and talked Blues for 15 mins while others just watched.
13:42, Sat 16 Jan
In my younger years I went to Malia with my mates. DJ at one of the quieter bars was a blues fan. Asked him to play mr blue sky and he went on to supply us with drinks whilst we were there thinking we were all blues.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
DES
14:25, Sat 16 Jan
Osterberg
Acrimonious business meeting in Brent 2007. Client kept looking at me funny. Eventually I stared him out and he said: “Just admiring your Blues cufflinks.”

We stopped the meeting and talked Blues for 15 mins while others just watched.

I've got several pair of Blues cufflinks, but there is a potential customer I visit in Automotive who are Villa mental, I dont wear them there LOL

KRO