15:08, Sat 16 Jan
"we've only had one days training, they came too physical, their lad should have been sent off, the officials are shit and dont know football, he should have been sent off so he wouldnt have been involved in the goal so they wouldnt have scored, they were shit and didnt deserve it, and they had a huddle before the game so they should be fined for that"

The most bitter, hypocritical dickhead in the league.

Feck him and feck Middlesbrough. KRO
15:10, Sat 16 Jan
Love it when he's wound up :D
15:12, Sat 16 Jan
Amelia
"we've only had one days training, they came too physical, their lad should have been sent off, the officials are shit and dont know football, he should have been sent off so he wouldnt have been involved in the goal so they wouldnt have scored, they were shit and didnt deserve it, and they had a huddle before the game so they should be fined for that"

Didn’t he also say something like “well it was Birmingham so it was never gonna be pretty”?
15:13, Sat 16 Jan
Maxine Collins
Amelia

Didn’t he also say something like “well it was Birmingham so it was never gonna be pretty”?

Also that. While having just fielded a team that did nothing but dive and hoof the ball 65 yards for 90 minutes.
15:14, Sat 16 Jan
Amelia

OK - anyone out there still saying "we should have gone for Warnock" - this is why I don't want the myopic tosser anywhere near our football club.

The fact that Sanchez was blatantly checked as he ran past their CB lump, which should have resulted in a booking for his player and a free-kick in a dangerous position for Blues conveniently eludes him.

Delighted, especially after what happened last season at Boro. Warnock can go Feck himself.
15:17, Sat 16 Jan
He thought we were wonderful when we beat Fulham and Cardiff went up a few seasons ago..
15:30, Sat 16 Jan
We played more on the ground today than they did when winning 4-1 the other week. Poor as we were last hour of that game the score line flattered them that day.

Colin saying other teams play unattractive football is hypocritical to the extreme.
15:33, Sat 16 Jan
I know I Ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer but who the feck is Colin W ****** ??
15:35, Sat 16 Jan
Anagram of Neil Warnock
I can't believe he's got the nerve to come out and say we played shit football after their performance today. Literally nothing but diving and 65 yard hoofs upfield, maybe two sort-of-clear chances all game. It wasn't dissimilar to us at our worst a fortnight ago, just with more diving.
davenports
I know I Ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer but who the feck is Colin W ****** ??
Bloody hell. It's an anagram of Neil Warnock
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”

Colin Wan*** is an anagram of Neil Warnock.
davenports

Colin W**k*r

Neil Warnock anagram
15:37, Sat 16 Jan
Mister Mutley
Anagram of Neil Warnock
Thanks,been scratching my head trying to think !
15:39, Sat 16 Jan

He's a prick, I never wanted him at my club and I'm even more glad now.