21:48, Sat 16 Jan
He’s exceptionally good at deflecting blame from the real issues in his team. And everyone falls for it time and time again. He’s a good manager, he’s a great deflector.
21:48, Sat 16 Jan
Jimmy Krankie-a
I always think that with a face like that he should definitely be the villain in the next Bond movie ,looks sinister.

Yes, he looks a bit on the Satanic side.

Shocking, I know, but I quite like him. Sorry.
The Belle of St. Trillions
22:04, Sat 16 Jan
Rab of course you are always right on here. Cannot be contradicted. I was responding to the comment from obafemi that sanchez was body-checked or something, I can't be bothered to check if that's a quote or not. He didn't need to go down like he did. All footballers do it nowadays as you yourself have said elsewhere, but let's not call out players from other teams and ignore it when our players do it eh?
22:08, Sat 16 Jan
Peakyblue
Rab of course you are always right on here. Cannot be contradicted. I was responding to the comment from obafemi that sanchez was body-checked or something, I can't be bothered to check if that's a quote or not. He didn't need to go down like he did. All footballers do it nowadays as you yourself have said elsewhere, but let's not call out players from other teams and ignore it when our players do it eh?

To be fair, there have been quite a few comments today about Sanchez hitting the deck easily.
22:11, Sat 16 Jan
Peakyblue
Your first line is correct.
But I have said that he’s looking to initiate contact more.
So who is ignoring it?
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:20, Sat 16 Jan
Amelia
"we've only had one days training, they came too physical, their lad should have been sent off, the officials are shit and dont know football, he should have been sent off so he wouldnt have been involved in the goal so they wouldnt have scored, they were shit and didnt deserve it, and they had a huddle before the game so they should be fined for that"

The most bitter, hypocritical dickhead in the league.

Feck him and feck Middlesbrough. KRO

And SOOOOOOO many people wanted him here.

He's a crooked fanny
22:22, Sat 16 Jan
I thought Sanchez dived to be honest, I didn’t think there was any contact. I thought Sanchez dived about 3 time’s today. Boro were at it all day though, diving or screaming and rolling when there was the slightest bit of contact.
22:24, Sat 16 Jan
Le Mod
I thought Sanchez dived to be honest, I didn’t think there was any contact. I thought Sanchez dived about 3 time’s today. Boro were at it all day though, diving or screaming and rolling when there was the slightest bit of contact.

My view was that he looked for the foul, but that's not been universally agreed with, shall we say? It was probably a foul in the way that fouls are bought, but it looked to me as if he initiated contact - and I think that's what the ref might have though as well.
22:25, Sat 16 Jan
Agree 100% a dive but how many times does (and will) this happen to us!!
22:30, Sat 16 Jan
Le Mod
I thought McNair wanted to catch him and did. He did look for contact today though a few times. I don’t like that. Us being poor on the ball seemed to prompt it. He will be ace in this league if we can dominate the ball more, like we did early on today
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
23:04, Sat 16 Jan
Don’t think there was a clear view, I think though he would have been in the clear if he’d gone past McNair. It looked a foul to me on first sight.

Wasn’t much of a clash afterwards, really, far too much made of it. McNair initiated it, never understand that retaliation is automatically worse.
23:17, Sat 16 Jan
Brother Tam
Peakyblue

To be fair, there have been quite a few comments today about Sanchez hitting the deck easily.

But warnock cant say anything after the McNair dive, he knows he got beat because his team played shite and we nullified any threat.

Not sure why he feels he has to deflect as he isnt under pressure so it must be that he is a very stupid individual
23:20, Sat 16 Jan
newblue
Don’t think there was a clear view, I think though he would have been in the clear if he’d gone past McNair. It looked a foul to me on first sight.

Wasn’t much of a clash afterwards, really, far too much made of it. McNair initiated it, never understand that retaliation is automatically worse.

I'm pretty sure McNair flicks out a foot as well immediately before sanchez's kick, infuriatingly the sky highlights don't show the incident again to check, I only noticed it on the last replay they showed and it looked like he really did flick his foot

haha finally found one, nah he doesnt

wish we could delete posts!
00:50, Sun 17 Jan
Peakyblue
But let's be honest there wasn't much contact on Sanchez, he dived. And the handbags (sorry to those of modern persuasion) after were stupid by both, but to raise his foot to the borough defender was childish and unprofessional. He could easily have been sent off. I thought Monk described it correctly at half time but these days an angry look is enough for a booking...

Spot on.
No future.....
05:00, Sun 17 Jan
I thought he was caught at pace to be honest. I didn't think Sunjic caught their player in a similar position later in the half when the free kick forced a save from Etheridge. Would have to watch them back though.