18:35, Sat 16 Jan
Give him a new one, we are so much better when he plays. It'll cost us peanuts, he's got heart and a set of bollocks to go with his work rate.

He deserves it and he should be starting most games, him or Gardner.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
18:36, Sat 16 Jan
I wouldn’t be in a rush to personally

Let’s see how the rest of the season goes
18:37, Sat 16 Jan
I thought that he was excellent today.
The Belle of St. Trillions
18:43, Sat 16 Jan
He was great today. We need his legs.

Easy to forget the injury and how we missed him whilst he was out.
18:46, Sat 16 Jan
He was good, he’s been good since he came back in

But the end of the season is some way off and a lot can change. I think if we do want to move forward we need a better type of player but I’ll always appreciate his contribution here
18:47, Sat 16 Jan
Sign him up!
18:51, Sat 16 Jan
My Blue Heaven
He was good, he’s been good since he came back in

But the end of the season is some way off and a lot can change. I think if we do want to move forward we need a better type of player but I’ll always appreciate his contribution here

Yes, agreed - mine was just a comment on his performance today. He's been very good since his return to the side as you say - I would like to see us with players with composure on the ball, as that's one thing that we struggle with. Not that he's the worst offender necessarily, and I think he's added far more to us than he's taken away since his return. I really like him, but can also see why would would look to improve for the future. For now though, he'd been on the team sheet every week.
The Belle of St. Trillions
18:59, Sat 16 Jan
When he leaves he will go out a bit of hero, not a great player but a completely committed one who gave his all.

He’s got to be up there as one of best signings we’ve made on the last decade? Was if 200k we paid for him?

He’s a very nice fella too.

And in fairness to him, I think he used the ball well today
19:07, Sat 16 Jan
A lot depends on what happens between now and the end of the season. I’ve got a feeling he’ll be let go. Along with a few others. Personally I’d be looking to move Gardner and the guy out of U2 as well.
19:09, Sat 16 Jan
If we're as skint as most folk think no harm giving him another contract
Love the bloke
19:11, Sat 16 Jan
Think he wants to head back to Holland at the end of his deal
19:12, Sat 16 Jan
I had heard this, fair enough. I'm coming at it from Blues at least offering if he wants one.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
19:17, Sat 16 Jan
I’d give him another year.

As much as I thought it was time for Davis to move on, I think both he and kieftenbeld have that passion and gritty style that can never be underestimated. He’s always come back when he’s been knocked back which for me is great to show his character. Players always speak highly of him also so he seems like a good egg in the camp
20:11, Sat 16 Jan
Brother Tam
I thought that he was excellent today.

He was my man of the match.
No future.....
21:12, Sat 16 Jan
Unless we have loads of money he would be a useful squad player at least.