19:44, Sun 17 Jan
Ridiculous!

Running the game again. Also the conversation on here a while ago about English centre halves. Stones has improved massively over recent months. Is he finally becoming the player England need?
Irving Selikoff - "Statistics are people with the tears wiped away"
19:45, Sun 17 Jan
Incredible ball in, best playmaker in the world.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
20:10, Sun 17 Jan
Has a way to to go for me. Still put him at fault in the world Cup semi for the Croats second goal.

Id prefer a back three of walker, maguire, dunk.
20:14, Sun 17 Jan
Sour puss souness saying that the ball in was nothing special.... Bumhole of the highest order ✊💦💦
20:15, Sun 17 Jan
I don't think it was, he hit the huge gap but the defending was awful. If Blues conceded that we wouldn't be praising the ball in
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:20, Sun 17 Jan
Duttyo
Ridiculous!

Running the game again. Also the conversation on here a while ago about English centre halves. Stones has improved massively over recent months. Is he finally becoming the player England need?
I've been close to mentioning Stones but wanted to wait until the vile game had passed error free. I was one of his biggest critics, partly due to how good he could be imo. Don't know whether it's concentration that's improved or whether he's just taking less chances/playing the percentages, but he's looked great lately, his style is suited to top level teams, so yes England need that. He's still only 26. And if he keeps this from up, I'll hold my hands up and praise regularly.
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:24, Sun 17 Jan
He's also getting more experienced. He was often encouraged to be the kin doc defender he was. Finding his way a bit now. Someone is blaming him for a goal though so that's that.
We have been reigning champions of the South for nearly 75 years and nobody talks about it. Why?
20:28, Sun 17 Jan
Gundogan ain't bad
20:30, Sun 17 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Duttyo
Ridiculous!

I've been close to mentioning Stones but wanted to wait until the vile game had passed error free. I was one of his biggest critics, partly due to how good he could be imo. Don't know whether it's concentration that's improved or whether he's just taking less chances/playing the percentages, but he's looked great lately, his style is suited to top level teams, so yes England need that. He's still only 26. And if he keeps this from up, I'll hold my hands up and praise regularly.

That Dias next to him is world class too which will help.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
20:33, Sun 17 Jan
True. I know money helps, but eff me they're purring atm without a striker. Jesus looks shot and Aguero injured. Disappointed Delap is on the bench, I'd love us to get him on loan
20:35, Sun 17 Jan
Our 3-0 efforts weren't that bad considering they look a brilliant team again.
20:37, Sun 17 Jan
Yeah I said a few weeks ago I think they are beginning to click. They will win the league comfortably I think.
We have been reigning champions of the South for nearly 75 years and nobody talks about it. Why?
20:39, Sun 17 Jan
Antonio Gramsci
Our 3-0 efforts weren't that bad considering they look a brilliant team again.
Absolutely. I said we'd have given our lot a standing ovationafter the 2nd half and that we should take confidence from it. Stones again 😂
20:40, Sun 17 Jan
Duttyo
Ridiculous!

Stones has improved massively over recent months. Is he finally becoming the player England need?

Tidy finish for his second goal
20:40, Sun 17 Jan
they've got on paper an easy run of games whilst it seems lots of the others are playing each other.