20:29, Fri 19 Feb
HackneyBlue
Rab C Nesbitt
Werner 1 shot on target is evens with Paddy Power (£20 max)

cheers Rab I'll have a bit of that

I can’t find it. Where is it?

Rab?🤷🏻‍♂️🙄😂
20:40, Fri 19 Feb
Click find at bottom left of app.
Then click football. Then specials. It’s the first one.
It was on the homepage but they’re focusing on the dingles game now it’s in play
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:44, Fri 19 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
Click find at bottom left of app.
Then click football. Then specials. It’s the first one.
It was on the homepage but they’re focusing on the dingles game now it’s in play

£20 on, cheers. Hopefully he starts.
20:46, Fri 19 Feb
I usually wait for team news. But confident after he scored last game he’ll play
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:01, Fri 19 Feb
Backed Goshen for the Champion hurdle today, 25's, 20's. He runs tomorrow, if he wins he will be single figures for the champion hurdle. If i'm honest i think he was just a freak of a 3 year old and has gone as a horse, but i keep hearing people say he will win tomorrow and he's as good as ever, i would rather back him for the Ch at big prices than back him tomorrow at 3's ( you dont need much on a 25s and 20s). So very much a speculative bet. Having said that even if he wins tomorrow he wont beat Honeysuckle in the Ch, but it would be nice having a saver(already backed Honeysuckle) on a 20's shot that starts about 8's.
21:04, Fri 19 Feb
25 days left and counting. Can't wait mate
21:05, Fri 19 Feb
Nightporter1
Backed Goshen for the Champion hurdle today, 25's, 20's. He runs tomorrow, if he wins he will be single figures for the champion hurdle. If i'm honest i think he was just a freak of a 3 year old and has gone as a horse, but i keep hearing people say he will win tomorrow and he's as good as ever, i would rather back him for the Ch at big prices than back him tomorrow at 3's ( you dont need much on a 25s and 20s). So very much a speculative bet. Having said that even if he wins tomorrow he wont beat Honeysuckle in the Ch, but it would be nice having a saver(already backed Honeysuckle) on a 20's shot that starts about 8's.

That final fence sends shivers down my spine from last year

Had the next three winners in my Lucky 15 that day

Cost me just over a grand 😩
21:07, Fri 19 Feb
Cant come soon enough Rab, hopefully it's a good one.
21:54, Fri 19 Feb
Good start to the weekend, had a tenner on that 13/1 so a nice £130 win 😁😁
22:01, Fri 19 Feb
Nose of Blue
Fiorentina, Wolfsburg, Watford, Wolves on tonight 13/1
👍
22:05, Fri 19 Feb
Cheers, cracking start to the weekend £130 win 😁😁
22:06, Fri 19 Feb
Nice mate
22:12, Fri 19 Feb
Well done mate 👍
22:41, Fri 19 Feb
Nose of Blue
Fiorentina, Wolfsburg, Watford, Wolves on tonight 13/1

Good work
05:44, Sat 20 Feb
notts county 21/20
sutton utd 11/20

Double

Sheff Weds 6/4

Single