16:58, Sat 20 Feb
Great 3 points with some good performances from all but especially Bela, Harper, and Hogan.

But...

After going against his own principles and making a positive change that directly led to a goal, Karanka reverts to type, strips us of our threat and allows Wednesday back into the match. But for that Etheridge save, the game could have ended 1-1. It was completely unnecessary and showed that Karanka has negativity and fear in his soul and that will never change.

Some may think me stupid for this statement, but I don't want to see this football anymore even if it leads to promotion. I don't enjoy it, it ruins our play and it means we will not see a healthy number of goals under this manager.
16:59, Sat 20 Feb
What a fantastic win!

He can still eff off though
17:03, Sat 20 Feb
He nearly lost it for us ---- Begone foul spot
Very happy with the win but he’s still got to. Baffled with the MSJ & Robert’s subs,he just invited Wednesday to attack.
Let’s enjoy our win and 3pts because I don’t think he’ll be going anywhere.
Exactly what I thought.

His inate negativity came through again at 75 minutes. On top, loads of space opening up, seemed only a matter of time before we got the 2nd, then he takes off 2 creative players and puts 2 defenders on.

Come at us - that's what those substitutions said. And we nearly paid for it.
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
.....for those substitutions in the 75th minute alone (despite all the sh1te that’s gone before)....he can just feck off.
These comments are right. Karanka is so, so negative. And it's entirely predictable, too.
Tbf despite the subs which I was going mental at, we had 2/3 chances after that to get another goal.
17:07, Sat 20 Feb
Massive win
But inviting pressure on when we're in total control
Eff him off ASAP
17:08, Sat 20 Feb
The players got the win today. Karanka tried his hardest to eff that up with his substitutions.

Nothing has changed for me, he needs to go.
bluer than blues
Great 3 points with some good performances from all but especially Bela, Harper, and Hogan.

But...

After going against his own principles and making a positive change that directly led to a goal, Karanka reverts to type, strips us of our threat and allows Wednesday back into the match. But for that Etheridge save, the game could have ended 1-1. It was completely unnecessary and showed that Karanka has negativity and fear in his soul and that will never change.

Some may think me stupid for this statement, but I don't want to see this football anymore even if it leads to promotion. I don't enjoy it, it ruins our play and it means we will see a healthy number of goals under this manager.

I presume you meant to say not “a healthy number of goals”?

Honestly, if he got us promoted then I wouldn’t care, tbh. Even though I don’t enjoy it. But I just can’t see that. It’s not just that it’s negative or defensive it’s that ineffective and counter intuitive. It won’t work playing like this unless we sign a whole new set of players, all of whom would need to be a considerable upgrade. We need a manager who can get more out of average players. Not one whose methods appear to need something more special.
We did, you're right but we allowed them that one at the death and we fell so far back. The fact is this behaviour has cost us before today and most likely will again in the future.
wannabee bailey
Exactly what I thought.

His inate negativity came through again at 75 minutes. On top, loads of space opening up, seemed only a matter of time before we got the 2nd, then he takes off 2 creative players and puts 2 defenders on.

Come at us - that's what those substitutions said. And we nearly paid for it.

Would have been understandable against a good team of 11 men but not a poor 10 man team.