18:05, Mon 22 Feb
We will win.
18:07, Mon 22 Feb
Blues 2-1 Norwich

Hogan and Dean
Will we go ultra defensive at home against the best side in the division or start with the equivalent of a Karanka style attacking side.

Personally hope for at least 4-2-1-3 with San Jose left on the bench, whatever formation he choose's
11:03, Tue 23 Feb
Certainly feels better coming into this game after a win as scrappy as it was.

Living in the hope Saturday will be a watershed moment and make our luck change.Even if we can’t nick a point a performance would be something.
11:08, Tue 23 Feb
Le Mod said earlier that we don't have any free hits now which is true, however we'd do well to get much from the next two games. Norwich and QPR both incredibly strong lately.

It's the run after with Huddersfield, Barnsley & Bristol that we need to be getting maximum points from.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:15, Tue 23 Feb
Super Hans
Le Mod said earlier that we don't have any free hits now which is true, however we'd do well to get much from the next two games. Norwich and QPR both incredibly strong lately.

It's the run after with Huddersfield, Barnsley & Bristol that we need to be getting maximum points from.

We always say this, then beat the good teams and lose to the crap ones.
12:48, Tue 23 Feb
We haven't conceded a penalty for a while. With Cantwell on the pitch doing his Tom Daly tribute act I can see that changing tonight.
14:01, Tue 23 Feb
The Huddersfield who’ve just smashed Swansea 4-1 - a scoreline we could only dream of - and Barnsley who’ve won three league games in a row, sit firmly in the play-off race and gave Chelsea a great game?
I’m sorry, to my eyes at least, it makes no sense to class these games as any easier than QPR.
QPR are in great form, granted, but weren’t Brentford 21 unbeaten only to then lose three on the spin?
I’m sorry, I think it’s nonsense to go through the fixture list predicting results in the way some do.
14:12, Tue 23 Feb
0-2, hopefully a few other results go our way for a change.
15:58, Tue 23 Feb
We won't score.

They will score plenty.

Karanka blames someone else.

Wilford terrified to report on the loss for longer than 5 seconds.

Dong's Twitter account fllowing the match is silent.

Just a normal game for Blues then.
My YouTube channel - feel free to subscribe, like, and share. [youtube.com]
15:59, Tue 23 Feb
Redditch Blue
The Huddersfield who’ve just smashed Swansea 4-1 - a scoreline we could only dream of - and Barnsley who’ve won three league games in a row, sit firmly in the play-off race and gave Chelsea a great game?
I’m sorry, to my eyes at least, it makes no sense to class these games as any easier than QPR.
QPR are in great form, granted, but weren’t Brentford 21 unbeaten only to then lose three on the spin?
I’m sorry, I think it’s nonsense to go through the fixture list predicting results in the way some do.

Absolutely agree.

The other thing that does my head in is people like WM saying "And Blues V Norwich has given us x Blues wins, Y Norwich wins, and Z draws in the last 80 years"

Bollocks
My YouTube channel - feel free to subscribe, like, and share. [youtube.com]
16:01, Tue 23 Feb
Heart says 2-2

Head says 0-2
16:03, Tue 23 Feb
It'll be tense.
MoorGreenBlue
Another defeat, crap subs or lack of, shrugging shoulders, crap excuses, stewards enquiry afterwards same outcome....pray I'm wrong

Nailed on for AK to welcome MSJ to the starting XI, and it’ll be his cock-up that’ll open the floodgates for Alan Partridges favourite team
18:15, Tue 23 Feb
I'm going for a cheeky 1-1 draw...... Hogan to continue scoring