21:13, Mon 22 Feb
If anyone's interested pic is dated 1st jan 1969
21:32, Mon 22 Feb
What about Rab ?

I've met both Rab's the Govan one is more eloquent and less abrasive than the Black Country one.
21:35, Mon 22 Feb
Cheeky feck 😯
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" β€œThis is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:47, Mon 22 Feb
Sweepover
What about Rab ?

I've met both Rab's the Govan one is more eloquent and less abrasive than the Black Country one.

Less holes in his vest, too, I've heard. πŸ˜›
The Belle of St. Trillions
21:59, Mon 22 Feb
I think the taller one is Ray Devey. unless my brain is tricking me. Perhaps Micky Darrell can enlighten us.

EDIT Just checked Wiki

Devey returned to Birmingham City, where he spent the remainder of his working life, performing a variety of backroom roles including reserve team trainer and coach, first-team trainer, physiotherapist and kit-man. He retired in 1983.[2] He died in 2001 at the age of 83.
Amazing the min remembers this after over 50 years. I think it is because he was on a team photo of that time that had on my wall.
23:18, Mon 22 Feb
Bobharford
I think the taller one is Ray Devey. unless my brain is tricking me. Perhaps Micky Darrell can enlighten us.

EDIT Just checked Wiki

Devey returned to Birmingham City, where he spent the remainder of his working life, performing a variety of backroom roles including reserve team trainer and coach, first-team trainer, physiotherapist and kit-man. He retired in 1983.[2] He died in 2001 at the age of 83.
Amazing the min remembers this after over 50 years. I think it is because he was on a team photo of that time that had on my wall.

I remember Ray Devey as the sponge man. His total medical kit running on the pitch was a wet sponge kept moist in a rubber football bladder.
Silver wavy hair, and his tracky bottoms tucked into his socks.
23:31, Mon 22 Feb
That is how i remember him too
07:22, Tue 23 Feb
Rags
Rags
Does anyone have a good picture of this guy. Don,t remember him myself and only played a few times for Blues. I am doing a collage of my 50 years following the blues, but can not find a good picture of this chap. Any help would be great. Many thanks in advance.

Don't want to state the absolute obvious .... but why don't you ask him since he posts on here almost every day ?

Yeah but Robert Hopkins posts on here and...I can assure you he ain't no Robert Hopkins.

I can assure you Mickey Darrell IS Micky Darrell

However i agree it can be misleading, the poster known as GOD wasn't really God.

πŸ˜‚
07:31, Tue 23 Feb
😁
08:07, Tue 23 Feb
Greebo joe
Rags
Rags
Does anyone have a good picture of this guy. Don,t remember him myself and only played a few times for Blues. I am doing a collage of my 50 years following the blues, but can not find a good picture of this chap. Any help would be great. Many thanks in advance.

Don't want to state the absolute obvious .... but why don't you ask him since he posts on here almost every day ?

Yeah but Robert Hopkins posts on here and...I can assure you he ain't no Robert Hopkins.

I can assure you Mickey Darrell IS Micky Darrell

However i agree it can be misleading, the poster known as GOD wasn't really God.

πŸ˜‚

Although that will come as an unwelcome surprise to him. 😁
The Belle of St. Trillions