18:57, Mon 22 Feb
Just watched the news and they showed the highlights.

Guess who were last. Even Cov got in before us.
19:00, Mon 22 Feb
Must be a huge conspiracy between the BBC, David Prutton, Bill Gates and the Illuminati to keep us in our place. Makes me sick to the core.
19:01, Mon 22 Feb
Le Mod
Must be a huge conspiracy between the BBC, David Prutton, Bill Gates and the Illuminati to keep us in our place. Makes me sick to the core.

It was a very poor spectacle.

But truly, no one cares enough about us to take biased action against us. Once we make peace with that, things will seem better.
19:01, Mon 22 Feb
And so you should do.
19:09, Mon 22 Feb
OMG. You mean Coventry who are above us in the table. How dare they?
19:34, Mon 22 Feb
Block D I do not know whether you watched Cov game and they never gave Brentford a second. I am afraid at the moment our entertainment value is not very appealing.
19:35, Mon 22 Feb
To be fair, I think we were after cov so that they could show cov winning before in the lunch time kick off and say that it put pressure on us to win.
20:23, Mon 22 Feb
And they're above us and we have no right to be before them.

We are an odd bunch.
21:21, Mon 22 Feb
Tbf it was a 6 pointer and a big game.
21:24, Mon 22 Feb
The time to worry is when we are on after Walsall!!
21:24, Mon 22 Feb
Jimmy Krankie-a
The time to worry is when we are on after Walsall!!

Or at exactly the same time.
The Belle of St. Trillions
08:13, Tue 23 Feb
Block D
Tbf it was a 6 pointer and a big game.

It was a big game for Cov too, we would have been annoyed if it was reversed. They have to show one before the other.

If people are genuinely pissy about this then we are definitely well on the way to being worse than Villa.
10:46, Tue 23 Feb
It's a Midlands Programme, Coventry's win was more impressive and they scored two goals.

We really need to drop this persecution complex.
10:48, Tue 23 Feb
Such an inferiority complex

We are worse than villa at times
10:53, Tue 23 Feb
Le Mod
It's a Midlands Programme, Coventry's win was more impressive and they scored two goals.

We really need to drop this persecution complex.

I imagine David Prutton was behind the decision. He will have told them what the scores were going to be beforehand and they scheduled to his twisted agenda against us.