09:30, Tue 23 Feb
Birmingham City have lost another key academy employee to Sunderland with Stuart English joining Kristjaan Speakman at the League One club

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
09:51, Tue 23 Feb
"Thriving"
10:09, Tue 23 Feb
So... more of the crew leaving the sinking ship but still the Captain and First Officer are steering straight for the rocks...

Meanwhile the passengers are being kept in blissful ignorance...
10:17, Tue 23 Feb
Wingman Blue
So... more of the crew leaving the sinking ship but still the Captain and First Officer are steering straight for the rocks...

Think it's almost time for a Mutiny on the Bounty.
10:18, Tue 23 Feb
or he's been offered a better job by his former boss, I've moved jobs before for similar reasons.
10:30, Tue 23 Feb
I already got upset and angry about this when it was first reported in January. Do I have to get all upset and angry again?
10:57, Tue 23 Feb
Wingman Blue

Sounds like the Costa Concordia.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:01, Tue 23 Feb
HackneyBlue
or he's been offered a better job by his former boss, I've moved jobs before for similar reasons.

Nothing to see here.... Move along people
Like an English rain. So light yet endless from a leaden sky. Neil Peart RIP.

And when the music stops
There's only the sound of the rain.
11:05, Tue 23 Feb
Man in football moves job shock- where the average tenure is what 18 - 24 months ? IS there anything here to see ? Nope.
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
11:06, Tue 23 Feb
HackneyBlue

Speakman and Dong were close until Karanka came. Speakman and Karanka didn’t see eye to eye and Dong’s investment in Karanka meant he took the manager’s side. Hence Speakman departure.
11:10, Tue 23 Feb
King Tut
Wingman Blue

We’ll get Mutiny on the Buses
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
11:15, Tue 23 Feb
Robert Hopkins
Man in football moves job shock- where the average tenure is what 18 - 24 months ? IS there anything here to see ? Nope.

Depends on who they replace him with doesn’t it- if they replace him.
11:34, Tue 23 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
King Tut
Wingman Blue

We’ll get Mutiny on the Buses

“That’s made my day that has butler”
11:51, Tue 23 Feb
This isn’t even news. It was weeks ago.
11:55, Tue 23 Feb
Yeah, i thought i read he was leaving as he wanted Speakman's old job but they went for Mike Dodds instead.