12:55, Tue 23 Feb
Listening to a podcast Under The Cosh with Carlton Cole. He’s telling a story that apparently team morale was low at West Ham because Zola was skinning their defenders so bad, apparently Bellamy had to pull him aside and say “boss you can’t train with us no more”🤣

Also a great story of one of the lads went on a coaching course with Zola, he was doing a defending drill where he placed 2 defenders in their position, one of the defenders being Tony Adams, the guy then passed the ball to zola, he dropped his shoulder went past Adam’s and curled it with his right top bins. He pulled Tony aside and said show him on to his left, so again passed ball to Zola, he drops his shoulder and curls one top bins with his left, he pulls Tony aside and says “tony what do you think we should do to stop him scoring” Tony says “Stop passing him the f*cking ball” 🤣

Well worth a listen lads, Zola was an incredible player, shame he couldn’t transfer that over to his management.
12:56, Tue 23 Feb
cheers will check that out.

Have listened to a fair few of those, Andy Johnson is possibly the best podcast i've ever heard full stop.

Horsfield and Chris Burke ones also very good for some blues insight.
13:01, Tue 23 Feb
Will stick that one on after mate👍🏻
13:31, Tue 23 Feb
When Francis was manager and they used to do like the week in training by a player in the programme (or the Argus) can't remember which.

Michael Johnson was doing the Blues column and one day he talked about how all the players were in the changing room trying to hit the round button on the shower to soak the players stood in the shower. They all kept missing (which is a worry). Francis walked in and asked what was going on, they told him and he hit it first time and asked what the big deal was.
DES
13:35, Tue 23 Feb
Paul Devlin always says it was Trevor’s arrogance asaftballer tat put the layers off him as manager.
He genuinely was our once in a half century talent!

Kro
13:47, Tue 23 Feb
DES
I remember the days when you could go to Wast Hills to watch training when TF was manager.When it came to the game at the end,he was always the best player on the pitch.
13:55, Tue 23 Feb
I think under the cosh are the best ones about, apart from when they're trying to sell you things.

Andy Johnson & Alan Rogers are the best ones I've ever heard, I was in bits listening to the Rogers story on the plane.
14:01, Tue 23 Feb
The Andy Johnson one was really good, he is crackers, although I would say he struck me as someone who may have a drink problem.
14:03, Tue 23 Feb
Which Andy Johnson our ex one or the baggies?

The ex baggies one is a nasty piece of work.
14:09, Tue 23 Feb
My Blue Heaven

Baggies.
14:10, Tue 23 Feb
DES
Paul Devlin always says it was Trevor’s arrogance asaftballer tat put the layers off him as manager.

Kro

Is there a translator in the house?
14:18, Tue 23 Feb
My Blue Heaven

In what way?

from the podcast he comes across as a lunatic off the pitch but in a good way.
15:09, Tue 23 Feb
Fat Buddha

Kro

Is there a translator in the house?

As a footballer that put the players
15:32, Tue 23 Feb
Tiltonblue
Listening to a podcast Under The Cosh with Carlton Cole. He’s telling a story that apparently team morale was low at West Ham because Zola was skinning their defenders so bad, apparently Bellamy had to pull him aside and say “boss you can’t train with us no more”🤣

Also a great story of one of the lads went on a coaching course with Zola, he was doing a defending drill where he placed 2 defenders in their position, one of the defenders being Tony Adams, the guy then passed the ball to zola, he dropped his shoulder went past Adam’s and curled it with his right top bins. He pulled Tony aside and said show him on to his left, so again passed ball to Zola, he drops his shoulder and curls one top bins with his left, he pulls Tony aside and says “tony what do you think we should do to stop him scoring” Tony says “Stop passing him the f*cking ball” 🤣

Well worth a listen lads, Zola was an incredible player, shame he couldn’t transfer that over to his management.

you would like the Luke Steele one that undr the cosh done, class
Dan
15:35, Tue 23 Feb
HackneyBlue
My Blue Heaven

In what way?

from the podcast he comes across as a lunatic off the pitch but in a good way.

Entertaining enough to listen to but he's obviously a bellend.

Same with that Alan Rogers.