12:20, Wed 7 Apr
Lee Bowyer confirmed Jon Toral suffered a hamstring injury in Birmingham City's goalless draw at Brentford on Tuesday night

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
I doubt it is much of a blow!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
13:08, Wed 7 Apr
coventrybluenose
I doubt it is much of a blow!

Cheerful as ever, Cov. That's the spirit.
The Belle of St. Trillions
13:13, Wed 7 Apr
๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
13:19, Wed 7 Apr
I'd get rid in the summer if we can keep Hal.
โ€œOh Nikola Zigicโ€
13:22, Wed 7 Apr
Agreed, not sure why we got him back in, done absolutely nothing of note since his first spell with us.
13:23, Wed 7 Apr
To be honest I'd get rid of Toral regardless of Halilovic's situation.

We can't rely on him to stay fit and he really hasn't had much impact even when he is fit. It's not an isolated incident, he's shown he can't stay fit for a number of years now.

Wish him well for the future but we can't be a charity of old lags and injured dogs any longer.
13:45, Wed 7 Apr
jimmy1979blue
Agreed, not sure why we got him back in, done absolutely nothing of note since his first spell with us.

His 2 goals got us the 3 points at reading, If we stay up by 3 points or less i will certainly be grateful to him
13:47, Wed 7 Apr
I meant he's done nothing at the clubs before we signed him that warranted his return.
I would let him go. He looks at times like an old man, he is only 25 but has poor athletic ability and would not suit a high pressing team .
He hasn't had a long run in the team in his defence but I think Crowley is a much better option for next season along with Hal.
14:08, Wed 7 Apr
jimmy1979blue
I meant he's done nothing at the clubs before we signed him that warranted his return.

Yeah true.. i was a bit 'meh' when he signed and still am now.

We do need to be looking for better especially if we dont sign Halilovic
14:44, Wed 7 Apr
Crowley? On what basis, the fact he can't get in a third division team?
14:51, Wed 7 Apr
Bit harsh. He got 15 minutes against Northampton Town on Monday.
15:22, Wed 7 Apr
Baloo
We can't rely on him to stay fit and he really hasn't had much impact even when he is fit. It's not an isolated incident, he's shown he can't stay fit for a number of years now.

Bowyer is right, you only have to look at Toral to see he's got loads of talent. Beautiful touch and time with the ball.

But - it's also true that he's really creaky physically. He looks like he's lost loads of weight as well - so he's in good shape, he's just brittle. You always think with a run of games and build his fitness up he'd be a real player...but he never stays fit enough for long enough, it's always stop/start.
15:31, Wed 7 Apr
I'd keep him if the wages were small, he's a good option to have when available.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.