09:05, Sat 14 Aug
The extremely disappointing events of the past few days have once again raised questions about the intent and competence of those that own and manage our football club.

[www.bluestrust.org]
09:36, Sat 14 Aug
How many members do the trust have ? I used to be a member was never asked to renew and never heard from them, but thinking it might be worth at least trying to support what they are trying to do.
BCFC - Letting me down for 49 years
09:56, Sat 14 Aug
Their website at [www.bluestrust.org] shows they have 347 paid members and 916 followers
09:59, Sat 14 Aug
cheers hadn't seen that
10:04, Sat 14 Aug
......and it's increasing. Their admin are all volunteers.
10:09, Sat 14 Aug
Hi All
We need to boost up our membership. For £5.00 a year or £20 for 5 years its affordable you will become a small £1.00 shareholder for the time you stay in the Trust and have voting rights. Yes we work in the background We are all Blues Supporters and give hours of our own time freely. Compared to other football clubs we only have 390 members some trusts have in the 30 or 40 thousands.
We need you more than ever these days. Please take a look at what we do there's loads we are trying to do too. If you can't afford just follow us but there's no voting rights. Click the link and register first then hopefully join. Thank you and KRO Linda.
10:18, Sat 14 Aug
Need to update the number of members - should be 348 now i've just signed up for a 5 year membership.
14:20, Sat 14 Aug
Need to update the number of members - should be 348 now i've just signed up for a 5 year membership.

In years to come, after the trust have got us the kind of owners who finally turn us into the Man United of the Midlands, me and you will honestly be able to say we were one of the famous 348 - while the at least 30,000 others claim the same. Remember that.
20:19, Sat 14 Aug
Yeah but RH also said he's got his seat for Stoke so he's not bothered, so not sure why he's joined.
20:36, Sat 14 Aug
These guys do a fantastic job. With more members on board the trust can be more influential. The cost of membership is affordable. I joined a few months ago and am kept up to date very frequently with new developments. Keep up the good work! KRO
08:13, Sun 15 Aug
Miguelagenn
Yeah but RH also said he's got his seat for Stoke so he's not bothered, so not sure why he's joined.

I joined since just because I wasn't directly affected yesterday I was sat a seat in a different stand to where I want to. Not sat next to my friends I have built sat around me. Then when I got to my new seat despite it being sold as being on the half way line I was sat on the edge of the 18 yard box. Despite then paying to sponsor a player for the last two seasons at £650 a year I am still waiting for the signed shirts, we have not had the meet and greet players sessions and despite being stupid enough to carry on this year my logo wasn't on the big screen yesterday or in the programme for either game this season - all contractual obligations of the club. The overall state of the ground is an embarrassment there was a pile of rubbish on St Andrews Rd on Tuesday night no doubt fly tipped and while not the clubs direct responsibility it would have taken 5 minutes to sort and make an extra parking space for a blue badge holder. If I can make one tiny difference to any of that then it will be worth it.
08:17, Sun 15 Aug
These are all concerns the trust could (should in future ?) be highlighting publically
08:41, Sun 15 Aug
Miguelagenn

I joined since just because I wasn't directly affected yesterday I was sat a seat in a different stand to where I want to. Not sat next to my friends I have built sat around me. Then when I got to my new seat despite it being sold as being on the half way line I was sat on the edge of the 18 yard box. Despite then paying to sponsor a player for the last two seasons at £650 a year I am still waiting for the signed shirts, we have not had the meet and greet players sessions and despite being stupid enough to carry on this year my logo wasn't on the big screen yesterday or in the programme for either game this season - all contractual obligations of the club. The overall state of the ground is an embarrassment there was a pile of rubbish on St Andrews Rd on Tuesday night no doubt fly tipped and while not the clubs direct responsibility it would have taken 5 minutes to sort and make an extra parking space for a blue badge holder. If I can make one tiny difference to any of that then it will be worth it.

Well said mate and good on you for what you are/were doing for the club. It's too easy for us all to sit back and think things are improving now Dong has gone. We are still probably the worse run club in the league and these clowns have literally no clue how to fix it - the latest feck up is proof enough.
The Trust aren't magicians (certainly not with 300 odd of us), but I feel anything my fiver can help to do is worth a shot.
As it is this club is going one way.
Well over a 100 million in debt, no longer has its own ground, run by incompetents and maybe much worse further up the chain.
09:43, Sun 15 Aug
Is the repair of the stands the end of the road? Will we go into administration? The Trust may be all that we have left soon.
The Sixth Mass Extinction is here.
09:55, Sun 15 Aug
It's almost impossible to see what next week holds with this lot in charge, let alone next month.