14:47, Sun 12 Sep
Is there a sell-on clause?

There’s now talk about Man City coming in for him.
I pink therefore I ham
14:53, Sun 12 Sep
No there isn't...dortmund paid us all in one go.
14:53, Sun 12 Sep
They'll all be in for him. Best young English talent.

Pretty sure there is a sell on.
14:57, Sun 12 Sep
The rumours have ranged from 15-25% on the profit
14:59, Sun 12 Sep
On football manager there’s a 25% sell on fee.
15:06, Sun 12 Sep
Fingers crossed we sell him on there then
15:28, Sun 12 Sep
Did you see that pint catch yesterday? Sensational
15:53, Sun 12 Sep
sydneyblue

I hope he stays where he is until at least the end of next season. He's got his head screwed on, I think he'd only leave Dortmund if he knew or was confident he'd play most weeks. Would be nice to see him stay abroad, bayern, psg or madrid maybe.

The kid has the world at his feet and will break the record for England caps comfortably. His next move will be for at least 100m.
09:19, Mon 13 Sep
I think the likelihood of a move will really ramp up following the Qatar world cup in winter '22. I think he'll have a major role to play and it will be the following summer that he's being talked about going for £100m+
13:31, Mon 13 Sep
Hope Jude stays abroard.

Modric and Kroos must be getting on a bit now... What an opportunity that would be!
14:26, Mon 13 Sep
I'd rather have Chong than Bellingham
14:31, Mon 13 Sep
Micky Darrell
I'd rather have Chong than Bellingham

Hi Garry, found a new job yet ?
14:52, Mon 13 Sep
Ribeye
sydneyblue

I hope he stays where he is until at least the end of next season. He's got his head screwed on, I think he'd only leave Dortmund if he knew or was confident he'd play most weeks. Would be nice to see him stay abroad, bayern, psg or madrid maybe.

The kid has the world at his feet and will break the record for England caps comfortably. His next move will be for at least 100m.

He needs to budge Rice or Phillips first, both are young and have an established partnership going on.

Personally I feel Bellingham offers more and has more to his game than either Rice or Phillips but Southgate is clearly happy to have two players sitting doing the Barry Ferguson role and just protect the defence.
14:59, Mon 13 Sep
If Phillips was actually as good as Bellingham, he wouldn't be playing for Leeds.
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
15:00, Mon 13 Sep
He should really be blooding Bellingham with the other first team players in some of these games.

We have a better chance of winning the World Cup with Bellingham starting that Philips and we should be building for that.