18:59, Mon 13 Sep
Apologies if you've seen it,I hadn't.

At pride Park to get a mortgage for a house purchase,not sure what he was really doing there.
🤔

[www.facebook.com]
19:08, Mon 13 Sep
As usual he says some things as they are and also bends the truth quite a bit
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
19:31, Mon 13 Sep
We definitely showed the commitment to his staff - behind his back haha. That’s why he didn’t leave and ended up signing his new deal, his staff wouldn’t leave the new deals they’d all just been given.

I think we treated him a little unfairly in parts but he fluttered his eyelashes at plenty of others - whether to genuinely move or to just use as a bargaining tool.
19:40, Mon 13 Sep
Funny how he says how “any club can fit their own narrative” and then just skirts around it just saying words without actually saying anything after.

As for the buying a house in Derby - I’m pretty sure he was living out that way already anyway wasn’t he?

I’m more interested in how he thinks that getting called in to a meeting with his employers on a workday is less important than a personal visit to a mortgage company - I wouldn’t be surprised if they sacked him just for suggesting they wait until 1pm.

Also - who did those subtitles? They’re absolutely shocking.
19:42, Mon 13 Sep
Yeah they're very dissappointing
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
19:44, Mon 13 Sep
Rab C Nesbitt
Yeah they're very dissappointing

Korrect
22:13, Mon 13 Sep
Enjoy Bowyer while you can, we've got a manager other people will want so I guess our owners will sack him soon.

Then people will be conned into blaming Bowyer.

Rinse repeat.

Much better just having shit managers nobody wants instead.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
22:15, Mon 13 Sep
Enjoy Bowyer while you can, we've got a manager other people will want so I guess our owners will sack him soon.

Rinse repeat.

🙄
22:22, Mon 13 Sep
They have literally restructured the entire club to suit Bowyer. Why? Cos Bowyer changed the entire DNA of the club in 3 weeks which shows he wasn't all talk. I don't think anyone saw it coming however, he earned the right to dictate how the club is run, non of the other managers Rowett included, managed that. Rowett and Monk did well however, they were almost wholly reactive Bowyer says "No, this is what we are going to do to win not, set up not to lose".

Bowyer could just have easily fallen flat on his face and there's few clubs currently, bigger than us, who would give him such control over the football side of things. Should Moyes leave West Ham then yeah, we are probably hoping it ain't Bowyer otherwise, for a couple of seasons, it looks pretty safe. Famous last words at Blues I know.
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
22:29, Mon 13 Sep
Nikola Zigic

Rinse repeat.

I'd say the truth is definitely in between yours and Steve's take on things. Steve's closer to nailing it than you though
08:15, Tue 14 Sep
You seem to be overlooking the fact that Ren is no longer running things.
@stevanderman
08:42, Tue 14 Sep
SteveCherry
They have literally restructured the entire club to suit Bowyer. Why? Cos Bowyer changed the entire DNA of the club in 3 weeks which shows he wasn't all talk. I don't think anyone saw it coming however, he earned the right to dictate how the club is run, non of the other managers Rowett included, managed that. Rowett and Monk did well however, they were almost wholly reactive Bowyer says "No, this is what we are going to do to win not, set up not to lose".

Bowyer could just have easily fallen flat on his face and there's few clubs currently, bigger than us, who would give him such control over the football side of things. Should Moyes leave West Ham then yeah, we are probably hoping it ain't Bowyer otherwise, for a couple of seasons, it looks pretty safe. Famous last words at Blues I know.

Why would West Ham be interested in Bowyer?! Remember all he has on his record so far is keeping us up after 6 games, taking Charlton down and getting them up in the play offs
09:06, Tue 14 Sep
Haha what an absolute weapon this bloke has turned into
09:34, Tue 14 Sep
Chris
Haha what an absolute weapon this bloke has turned into

He's a tit. I've never known a bloke can say so much without actually saying anything and still chuck in the odd nugget of purest bullshit.

The comment about clubs being willing to pay his release clause is laughable when you know what actually happened, as are the comments about only wanting to look after his staff...considering he soon bent them over when it suited him.
09:44, Tue 14 Sep
TinaTractor
Why would West Ham be interested in Bowyer?! Remember all he has on his record so far is keeping us up after 6 games, taking Charlton down and getting them up in the play offs

A 50% win rate with a bunch of players that were absolutely hopeless prior to his arrival?