19:11, Mon 13 Sep
Villa fans slating Mings and saying that he shouldn’t be captain after the mistake at the weekend.

Albion fans whinging about the style of play even though they’re top.

What a very strange bunch our neighbours are.
19:12, Mon 13 Sep
All clubs have fans who are strange tbh
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
19:26, Mon 13 Sep
Would like to think if we were top, we’d just enjoy it
19:32, Mon 13 Sep
TinaTractor

We might hopefully find out in the next couple of weeks 🤞😀
19:49, Mon 13 Sep
Yeah. We've had criticisms of our owners from time to time. The rewilding project, the quirky empty lower tiers, a few amusing managerial appointments, and do you remember that time when they sold tickets for seats they knew wouldn't be available. You have to laugh, marvellous characters.
07:50, Tue 14 Sep
Sounds like a scintillating listen.
08:21, Tue 14 Sep
Can’t stand the whiners on the radio.

How would they get on if they had ten years of what we’ve just had?.
We would be jumping through hoops to have just a bit of our neighbours success.
No perspective and a sense of entitlement.Different clubs,different fans.
08:32, Tue 14 Sep
different fans.

I genuinely used to think that was the case, I always thought we were better than them.

I'm not so sure anymore. If there is still a difference, it's not what it used to be.
08:56, Tue 14 Sep
Miguelagenn
different fans.

I genuinely used to think that was the case, I always thought we were better than them.

I'm not so sure anymore. If there is still a difference, it's not what it used to be.
I’d say there’s no difference now overall. Sadly
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
09:02, Tue 14 Sep
I think you are both wrong, but the only real differences are them being a bit arrogant, entitled and not being as able to laugh at themselves as we are able to. I know that's generalising but that's how it seems to me. However, we are just as guilty of turning on our own as they are - sadly, which does seem to have changed to how it was. I would have said we were the better fans a few years back, but not now.
09:05, Tue 14 Sep
TinaTractor

Depends if a DVB had scored the goals
09:05, Tue 14 Sep
There isn't much. I think we handle adversity a bit better, but on the other hand we go too far and stand for anything.

But just general commenting, you see the same from everyone these days. Bowyer could get us top 6 and some would still say he's underperforming. Just look at the backing Clark, Cotterill and Karanka got on here for the flipside.
09:07, Tue 14 Sep
Sadly, I agree.

I think it's a generation thing.
09:09, Tue 14 Sep
It’s a social media thing
09:17, Tue 14 Sep
And that hits the nail on the head.