16:05, Tue 14 Sep
It’s been a great start to the season and so many are performing well but for me Pedersen has been one that I’ve enjoyed seeing in the new system. He’s adapted well to the back 3 and has allowed Bela to impress in a new role and also offered solid cover for Dean and Robert’s.

Who has impressed you the most and why?
16:07, Tue 14 Sep
Sarkic

Looked shaky as anything

Now looks like he is dominating.
16:11, Tue 14 Sep
Bowyer

The team is playing to a plan and he makes small adjustments in game that have positive impact. It sounds simple but we've been missing it for so long
Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can’t face reality
16:13, Tue 14 Sep
Chong, he’s just bloody ace.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:29, Tue 14 Sep
Bela

Two assists and a goal in a new position

Other than him, i'd say Hogan. Three goals in six games is a decent return
16:58, Tue 14 Sep
Honestly it's Bowyer.

As has already been said.

His game management is a thing of beauty.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
17:06, Tue 14 Sep
I think Hogan and Juke are the only two starters who aren't really standing out at the moment. Not to say they are playing bad, but Sarkic, the back 5, Woods, Sunjic and Chong are all in superb form.
18:42, Tue 14 Sep
Woods for me

We have seen improvements from many players, Bela, Pederson, Colin etc

But I think that all hinges on the fulcrum that Woods is. He opens everything up for us. He allows Bela to play on the front foot, so their full/wingbacks are always pinned back. Which in effect helps us defensively and attack-wise. He can ping it about so they have to defend the ball in behind which opens up space for players like Chong.

I just feel there are so many knock-on effects of having a player like Woods that affect so many players and how we play, everything revolves around him and his ability.
18:45, Tue 14 Sep
The best player so far has been Chong but I was expecting that from a Man Utd loanee who has a decent reputation.

The biggest shock has been Bela. Last season, he seemed to be running on fumes after 60mins. Now he seems to be able to run up and down constantly for the entire 90mins.
19:54, Tue 14 Sep
Milhouse Blues
It’s been a great start to the season and so many are performing well but for me Pedersen has been one that I’ve enjoyed seeing in the new system. He’s adapted well to the back 3 and has allowed Bela to impress in a new role and also offered solid cover for Dean and Robert’s.

I might be wrong but wasn’t he brought in to play CB and needs and musts at the very beginning saw him fill in at LB, where he played well there initially and made the spot his own?
20:14, Tue 14 Sep
Best player so far for me has been Chong but most improved I’d say Peds yeah. Closely followed by Bela.
20:33, Tue 14 Sep
thethinblueline
Milhouse Blues

I might be wrong but wasn’t he brought in to play CB and needs and musts at the very beginning saw him fill in at LB, where he played well there initially and made the spot his own?

I think he’s always been predominantly a left back, but he definitely has the attributes to play CB
20:51, Tue 14 Sep
Roberts looked a different player as soon as Bowyer came in.

But this season Pedersen & Bela are the big improvers.

Woods & Chong two key additions to knit the play together in their respective halves.
20:58, Tue 14 Sep
Woods for me, love him. I think he’s the link we’ve needed for so long.
21:30, Tue 14 Sep
Woods, I think if he gets injured or suspended we’ll struggle, he’s the heart beat of the team and dictates the tempo when we have the ball. He’d be missed most, even though others have been excellent he’s the one I really worry about losing from the team.

I also think Colin has looked back to his best after an average season last year.