07:55, Sat 25 Sep
Just as a matter of interest have any season ticket holders recieved a refund from the game that they missed due to the ballot fiasco?
07:56, Sat 25 Sep
Nope
08:16, Sat 25 Sep
I think you know the answer to that
What did the Knights in White satin?
08:20, Sat 25 Sep
I really can't be bothered to go today. To sit in a random seat with a shit view, again, knowing it'll be the same for the next game.

Knowing that they've completely taken the piss out of me, won't apologise, won't give me any gesture for giving a significantly substandard seat to one I've paid for.

Over a week of trying to sort out missing tickets whilst getting no reply from anyone at the club.

They're an utter disgrace and treat the fans with nothing but contempt.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
09:18, Sat 25 Sep
The way we have handled the ticketing, the “ballot”, and the aftermath has been entirely predictable, expected, and an utter shambles.

It’s significantly impacted the business and it’s customers

Heads should be rolling

It’s not over yet either.
09:27, Sat 25 Sep
Do you know who wouldn't stand for this?

Villa fans
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
09:55, Sat 25 Sep
3 of my mates aren't going today for the same reason.
10:02, Sat 25 Sep
I missed out on a ticket for the Bournemouth game and no refund yet.

Wil be there today.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
10:23, Sat 25 Sep
Who would I write a formal written complaint to at the club?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
10:27, Sat 25 Sep
Nikola Zigic
Who would I write a formal written complaint to at the club?

The lead singer of Echo and the Bunnymen.
It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask for permission.
10:27, Sat 25 Sep
Iggy Plop
Just as a matter of interest have any season ticket holders recieved a refund from the game that they missed due to the ballot fiasco?

Blues have been instructed by the government not to process these refunds yet, as they fear the refunds will be used on panic buying fuel.
10:28, Sat 25 Sep
Nikola Zigic
Do you know who wouldn't stand for this?

Villa fans

The same fans that stood by as Xia was selling everything not nailed down and leading them in to oblivion?
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
10:45, Sat 25 Sep
Stoke match, nope. When I got my ballot allocation for the Bournemouth game in the Paddock I sent an e mail saying I wasnt going as it wasnt a seat of the same price in accordance with their terms and conditions and wanted a refund for that also. I didnt get a reply.
Ive said in a previous thread that it needs a group legal action against the club for refunds, including compensation for the high price we have paid for lower priced seats, but it needs a firm of solicitors to take this on. Not much point individually but a group action with say 20% to the legal firm might focus the minds of the club hierarcy. Any solicitors on here who can advise if this is a potential course of action?
10:51, Sat 25 Sep
I spoke to the ticket office a few weeks back. They told me it's 30 working days I.e. 6 weeks. I said the statement didn't say that, which I confirmed on the phone to them that it didn't say that. I asked to speak to someone senior and no one was available (surprise surprise) but refunds were being processed from a list. Going on that basis, Stoke should be refunded by Monday and Bournemouth on Wednesday. Do I expect it? Not at all.
11:39, Sat 25 Sep
Nikola Zigic
I really can't be bothered to go today. To sit in a random seat with a shit view, again, knowing it'll be the same for the next game.

Knowing that they've completely taken the piss out of me, won't apologise, won't give me any gesture for giving a significantly substandard seat to one I've paid for.

Over a week of trying to sort out missing tickets whilst getting no reply from anyone at the club.

They're an utter disgrace and treat the fans with nothing but contempt.

Agreed totally deflated by the whole thing. I am ashamed of the way they have treated the supporters. Contacted the credit card company this morning to cancel payment. Watch this space .