11:40, Sat 25 Sep
I bought a match ticket for the Bournemouth game the day before the announcement. I rang up asked for a refund and the money was back in my bank within less than a week

Just thought I'd say.
11:47, Sat 25 Sep
Nikola Zigic
Do you know who wouldn't stand for this?

Villa fans

What's your point?
11:53, Sat 25 Sep
Do you know who wouldn't stand for this?

Villa fans

What did they do different when it happened at the sheds?
14:08, Sat 25 Sep
John_Smullen
Nikola Zigic
Who would I write a formal written complaint to at the club?

The lead singer of Echo and the Bunnymen.

Dear Mr. Echo...

😄
15:59, Sat 25 Sep
Went to ticket office in person before game was told its 30 "working" days. I haven't worked it out but its got to be close now.(Bournemouth game for me).
18:33, Sat 25 Sep
Piss poor really. It doesn't take 30 working days for them to take money off us so can't see why a refund would take so long, 5 days max.
20:33, Sat 25 Sep
macca salop blue
Went to ticket office in person before game was told its 30 "working" days. I haven't worked it out but its got to be close now.(Bournemouth game for me).

That is appauling . This is on the web site published before the stoke match.

This means that season ticket holders are guaranteed to attend at least one of the next two fixtures.

Additionally, you will be issued a pro-rata refund, paid within 30 days, for each fixture you are unable to attend.
21:13, Sat 25 Sep
macca salop blue

Stoke Monday and Bournemouth Thursday if you assume a 5 day week and August bank Monday holiday closed
10:59, Sun 26 Sep
macca salop blue

That is appauling . This is on the web site published before the stoke match.

This means that season ticket holders are guaranteed to attend at least one of the next two fixtures.

Additionally, you will be issued a pro-rata refund, paid within 30 days, for each fixture you are unable to attend.

Do you think some are expecting that refund after deciding not to go, asking after the event?
20:17, Sun 26 Sep
Stoke ballot losers, check your bank balance tomorrow, which is the 30th working day from the date of the game, or to stretch a point, Tuesday is the 31st working day if the "30 working days" actually means "after the 30th working day" and not "on the 30th working day". Either way according to the club, it's imminent.

To be cynical, if it's "after 30 days" and not "on the 30th day", then it could be any old day they choose and I still wouldn't put it past them to announce a delay in the repayment process due to unforeseen circumstances, computer glitch, covid or the chap who presses the button's off with tummy ache.
21:31, Sun 26 Sep
where would we be without a right gud whinge
02:43, Mon 27 Sep
Hip Op Crissy
where would we be without a right gud whinge

For a start we’d be sitting in our own seats in a stand that didn’t look derelict enjoying watching a team served up by owners who actually care about the fans.(well, you did ask!!!😊)
30 working days expired last night. Now due according to some previous comments, anyone had it yet?
08:08, Tue 28 Sep
Are people still really expecting a refund?

Even if it is issued. I would think it would be a credit on your account, a I imagine the majority were purchased by credit/debit card, which was via a third party
What did the Knights in White satin?
09:25, Tue 28 Sep
After holding for over half an hour yesterday the woman on the phone told me that the club are working through them and are behind but couldn't tell me when I was likely to receive it