Just checked the bank and my refund for the Stoke game appeared yesterday
Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can’t face reality
09:42, Tue 28 Sep
Do you know who wouldn't stand for this?

Villa fans

What did they do different when it happened at the sheds?

Firstly, I doubt villa fans have ever been treated like this, their club has never been as badly run as this and is normally run in a more professional way, even when we were in so called 'good hands'.
Secondly, the local press would be up in arms over it, demanding answers and going to great length as to why the fans of such a great footballing cathedral and institution should be treated better and pressure would be bought to bear on whoever owned the club.

In our (fans) defence, protesting is utterly wasted. The guilty parties are thousands of miles away and don't give a toss, they only care for the HKSE listing. Protest here and you are just hassling underlings who have no say and no control.
Having said that, on the face of it, how can you blame the owner(s) for the shambles of the T.O, who can't even seemingly put a Husband and Wife/Father and son in 2 adjacent seats? - but even that is down to terrible direction and recruiting which again, ultimately lands at the owners' door.

Basically, while we are chained to the clowns that own us, we're fecked.
CheswickBlue
After holding for over half an hour yesterday the woman on the phone told me that the club are working through them and are behind but couldn't tell me when I was likely to receive it

Well there’s a surprise. I’d just like to hear from one person that they’ve had a refund to prove that there actually is a process.

I have been expecting them to play for time ( and money) ) to send out some sort of correspondence asking whether we want a refund or a credit in our client account against next years season ticket.
10:18, Tue 28 Sep
Senor_Droolcup

Are you on a wind up or is this for real. If so the alleluia
10:20, Tue 28 Sep
johnthefence
Senor_Droolcup

Ps, was it one twenty third of your season ticket price?
12:30, Tue 28 Sep
johnthefence
johnthefence
Senor_Droolcup

Ps, was it one twenty third of your season ticket price?

No wind up and yes, it was (rounded up to the nearest penny) 1/23 of the season ticket price
Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can’t face reality
12:39, Tue 28 Sep
Bluesince62

Villa fans

Firstly, I doubt villa fans have ever been treated like this, their club has never been as badly run as this and is normally run in a more professional way, even when we were in so called 'good hands'.
Secondly, the local press would be up in arms over it, demanding answers and going to great length as to why the fans of such a great footballing cathedral and institution should be treated better and pressure would be bought to bear on whoever owned the club.

In our (fans) defence, protesting is utterly wasted. The guilty parties are thousands of miles away and don't give a toss, they only care for the HKSE listing. Protest here and you are just hassling underlings who have no say and no control.
Having said that, on the face of it, how can you blame the owner(s) for the shambles of the T.O, who can't even seemingly put a Husband and Wife/Father and son in 2 adjacent seats? - but even that is down to terrible direction and recruiting which again, ultimately lands at the owners' door.

I don’t believe that there is nothing we can do. I am not saying it would be easy or that I know exactly what, or would be prepared to take a lead role myself, but I would have thought some sort of sustained action that garnered enough publicity that would be prominent in UK football media circles and then got back to Hong Kong and proved embarrassing to the owners would possibly have an effect.
14:05, Tue 28 Sep
People have tried. The letters to the HKSE, banners at the ground, red letter day...etc etc...the owners care not. If there is a way, no one has come up with it yet.
14:20, Tue 28 Sep
Bluesince62

Villa fans

I don’t believe that there is nothing we can do. I am not saying it would be easy or that I know exactly what, or would be prepared to take a lead role myself, but I would have thought some sort of sustained action that garnered enough publicity that would be prominent in UK football media circles and then got back to Hong Kong and proved embarrassing to the owners would possibly have an effect.

What effect do you think it would have?

What effect do you want it to have?
14:22, Tue 28 Sep
Bluesince62
People have tried. The letters to the HKSE, banners at the ground, red letter day...etc etc...the owners care not. If there is a way, no one has come up with it yet.

I’m attempting an alternative, which I don’t believe has been explored yet. I posted a message yesterday requesting the minutes from the fans forum held a few months back that would help support what I’m doing, so if you or anyone else happens to have a copy of them or a link that would be great.
14:23, Tue 28 Sep
Bluestaines
Bluesince62

Villa fans

This lot really don’t care about being embarrassed.
That’s clear
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
14:27, Tue 28 Sep
sebsaja
Bluesince62

I’m attempting an alternative, which I don’t believe has been explored yet. I posted a message yesterday requesting the minutes from the fans forum held a few months back that would help support what I’m doing, so if you or anyone else happens to have a copy of them or a link that would be great.

Mate it's on the bcfc.com website.

[bcfc.com]
14:30, Tue 28 Sep
El Mayor
sebsaja
Bluesince62

[bcfc.com]

Nice one Dan, apologies for the laziness on my behalf pal
15:05, Tue 28 Sep
El Mayor
sebsaja
Bluesince62

[bcfc.com]
Interesting they say Gil Merrick was undergoing painting as they spoke. I beg to differ, unless they were talking about the man instead of the stand.
Also the turnstiles are barely passable as they are so stiff. There’s obviously no wd40 about. The woman on Saturday even apologised for the state of the turnstile after scanning my card
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
15:24, Tue 28 Sep
El Mayor
sebsaja
Bluesince62

[bcfc.com]
Interesting they say Gil Merrick was undergoing painting as they spoke. I beg to differ, unless they were talking about the man instead of the stand.
Also the turnstiles are barely passable as they are so stiff. There’s obviously no wd40 about. The woman on Saturday even apologised for the state of the turnstile after scanning my card

That sort of stuff is particularly annoying

No excuse for the lack of simple maintenance

Shambolic

Makes you wonder what the ops manager or stadium manager do