20:55, Tue 28 Sep
El Mayor
Bluewurst
Not been in the GM since the cov game

Dark and dank at the time

Tarting it uo is one thing though, basic maintenance so things work is another

Complete lack of planning or pride.

or budget...

I fail to believe the club could not have either used existing staff in the ground over the past 18 months, or afford in their budget to hire one person for the year to do some basic painting/cleaning/maintenance.

The ground has been wilfully neglected for years and it shows - it's clearly a lack of caring and willingness to spend money on something to improve the match day experience.
21:36, Tue 28 Sep
Rab C Nesbitt
B_C_F_C
El Mayor
Bluewurst
Budget isn’t an excuse for cleaning and a can of grease

General maintenance.

Even if more staff would be needed, there are ways and means around that too

I bow to your obvious superior knowledge

He's right though... to employ a (well paid) full time general maintenance guy working 8 hours a day, 5 days a week putting right some of the little things would cost around £50k a year... a couple of players wages for a week or two.

He may even have time to pick up a paint brush now and then...
Nowhere near 50k. I’d say around half that. Blues Will want to pay around 18k a year

Yes... i was being very generous to get the best odd job man i could... 😂
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
21:38, Tue 28 Sep
El Mayor
B_C_F_C
Your reference to "or budget" intimated an inability to pay...

Now you are intimating a lack of willingness to maintain the facility and remember that it is BCFC - the club - that have the responsibility under the stadium lease for maintaining it.

If that is true then it is pretty damning of the people that run the club - and i am not talking about the seniors and board in china or wherever they are - but the people here, on the ground, in Birmingham.

No, it didn't. You inferred that incorrectly.

If board members (current or previous) refuse to fund maintenance efforts, that's on no one but the board and by extension the owners... and the current state of the stadium would lend some credence to my belief that there have been issues with funding maintenance, non?

Im not French...

No...

I dont believe there us a refusal at that level to fund maintenance... sorry.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
21:43, Tue 28 Sep
B_C_F_C
Rab C Nesbitt
B_C_F_C
El Mayor
Bluewurst

General maintenance.

He's right though... to employ a (well paid) full time general maintenance guy working 8 hours a day, 5 days a week putting right some of the little things would cost around £50k a year... a couple of players wages for a week or two.

Nowhere near 50k. I’d say around half that. Blues Will want to pay around 18k a year

We’d get Laurel & Hardy
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:17, Tue 28 Sep
That would do. One have a broom and the other a paintbrush. Charlie Chaplin could wield the grease can.
22:18, Tue 28 Sep
True
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:21, Tue 28 Sep
Remember BITD, the fans got stuck in too.

More than once
22:26, Tue 28 Sep
This ain’t a job for the fans now. Different times.
Different motives
22:44, Tue 28 Sep
Rab C Nesbitt
B_C_F_C
Rab C Nesbitt
B_C_F_C
El Mayor
Bluewurst

General maintenance.

We’d get Laurel & Hardy

Aren’t they our centre backs already
09:49, Wed 29 Sep
Just spoke to the ticket office. There will be an announcement in the next few days regarding refunds - apparently technical issues with the card payment provider beyond there control, which basically means there is no money to provide refunds.

But in all seriousness, I've had enough of this though now, it's time for some form of legal action to be taken as its a complete an utter joke.
10:33, Wed 29 Sep
me too.. its just a bloody lie!!

but worse still... and this has to be illegal - THEY WILL NOT BE REFUNDING ANY DIFFERENCE IN SEAT COSTS - FOR GAMES YOUVE BEEN ALLOCATED SEATS IN CHEAPER AREAS - THIS IS THE CLUBS OFFICIAL LINE - according to ticket office... this means 5 games at £4 pro rata season ticket cost ( kop compared with lower gil merrick) wont be coming... thats not legal. we dont pay for entry to ground, we pay for a seat in a costed area. they are trying to fob us off. we need legal help?! anyone????
11:34, Wed 29 Sep
I don't think it is great from the club, but is up to £4 a game worth all the aggro to you?
Better to let it go and treat the £20 or so as a contribution to the Ren Dong pay off fund.
11:54, Wed 29 Sep
Sheep2
I don't think it is great from the club, but is up to £4 a game worth all the aggro to you?
Better to let it go and treat the £20 or so as a contribution to the Ren Dong pay off fund.

I get your point, but it could well continue for longer and while I know people love the club, we're customers and they're not providing a service to us that we've paid for and you shouldn't be blinded by that.
17:07, Wed 29 Sep
Sheep2

Absolutely it’s worth the Aggro. It’s a matter of principle too. With the Forest closure it’ll be 5 relocations from club class at £26ish against family stand or GML, so that’s around £40.
I’m sure someone posted on here their terms and conditions and that they reserve the right to move you, due to unforeseen circumstances, TO ANOTHER SEAT OF EQUAL VALUE.
If that’s the case they’re in breach IMO, and have if nothing else a moral, if not legal obligation to reimburse us. I can’t imagine any other walk of life or business where the customer would be treated this way.
I’m no legal eagle as I’ve said before but if such a service was offered on behalf of the fans involved l’d add my name to it in a heartbeat. They are taking us for mugs and l’m pig sick of it.
17:11, Wed 29 Sep
johnthefence
Sheep2

Absolutely it’s worth the Aggro. It’s a matter of principle too. With the Forest closure it’ll be 5 relocations from club class at £26ish against family stand or GML, so that’s around £40.
I’m sure someone posted on here their terms and conditions and that they reserve the right to move you, due to unforeseen circumstances, TO ANOTHER SEAT OF EQUAL VALUE.
If that’s the case they’re in breach IMO, and have if nothing else a moral, if not legal obligation to reimburse us. I can’t imagine any other walk of life or business where the customer would be treated this way.
I’m no legal eagle as I’ve said before but if such a service was offered on behalf of the fans involved l’d add my name to it in a heartbeat. They are taking us for mugs and l’m pig sick of it.

100% this.

I said it in an older post, but if you went out for meal, paid for a steak and got given a burger, would you sit back and accept it? The least you'd expect is the difference between the 2 and an actual apology wouldnt go amiss either.