18:37, Wed 29 Sep
Just had email, refund for stoke within 5 working days and Bournemouth after that.
18:51, Wed 29 Sep
I was really touched by the sincerity with which the apology was delivered to us loyal fans …..

….Not a word to us in that context ….however I’m now aware that the ticket office staff have worked extremely hard .
I’m sure they have and it’s probably been a nightmare for them ……..
But our Chinese owners need to understand that in Western European culture it’s important to hold up your hands and apologise when your customer service platform malfunctions as regularly as theirs / ours has for months now .
I’m really reluctant to criticise my football club as a rule but the current ownership drags us down to levels of ineptitude beneath Wheldon , The Khumars , Yeung and co etc etc

Disgraceful !!!
As I walk this land with broken dreams
I have visions of many things
But happiness is just an illusion
Filled with sadness and confusion…
18:57, Wed 29 Sep
Just read it. I wonder if “information regarding relocating fans to alternative seats will be communicated in due course” means either

1) They haven’t got the guts to tell us we aren’t gonna be reimbursed until we’ve digested this latest delay so as not to add fuel to the fire

Or

2) They’ve read the comments on here and realise they’re gonna have to do it and haven’t worked out how yet.

Also, they’ve worked tirelessly to sort this out!! wtf, they’ve had six weeks. Strikes me they’re just out of their depth, not fit for purpose and just making it up as they’re going along. If that actually is the case l can sort of sympathise tbh, but jeez they do themselves no favours.
19:00, Wed 29 Sep
One of the few industries where you can get away with treating your customers like shit.
I hate these owners. I didn’t go to the Fulham league cup game because I didn’t think they deserved my money. Never thought I’d say it but I’d happily not attend a league game as a form of mass protest to hopefully make headlines with a coherent message behind it
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:05, Wed 29 Sep
Rab C Nesbitt
One of the few industries where you can get away with treating your customers like shit.
I hate these owners. I didn’t go to the Fulham league cup game because I didn’t think they deserved my money. Never thought I’d say it but I’d happily not attend a league game as a form of mass protest to hopefully make headlines with a coherent message behind it

Agreed with you Rab - seriously thinking about returning my season ticket.
20:12, Wed 29 Sep
brummiestu87
Rab C Nesbitt

Good luck with getting any money back then...

Ts and Cs extract:

"4.3 Except as specially provided for under these terms (or in exceptional circumstances or compassionate grounds at the Club’s absolute discretion), Season Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled by the purchaser of the Season Ticket and/or the Ticket Holder during the Season."
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
20:21, Wed 29 Sep
Just received vie email:

Dear season ticket holder,

Following a far more complex and lengthy process than we anticipated, we are now able to update all Kop and Tilton season ticket holders about their refunds from the Stoke City and Bournemouth fixtures.

Pro-rata refunds – your season ticket price divided by 23 home league games – will be in your accounts in the coming days, depending on how you paid for your season ticket (see full details below).

The delay supporters have seen is attributed to a number of reasons, with the biggest issue being around the various methods of payment used to buy a ticket: card, cash, finance, card plus loyalty points, cash plus loyalty points, card plus credit from behind-closed-doors matches, cash plus credit from behind-closed-doors matches and finally a combination of cash, card, loyalty points and credit.

We have been working tirelessly with our ticketing provider to find ways of working with our complex requirements, with the last resort being our Ticket Office manually calling c.7,000 fans to process their refunds. Thankfully, after much work we have hopefully reduced that number to fewer than 500 calls per match.

The following information details when and how your refund will be processed. Please note, Stoke City refunds will be processed first with Bournemouth in the days following.

Card payment (full price)
Refunds for Stoke City should be in your account within the next five working days if not already in, with the Bournemouth payments being actioned this week.

Card payment plus loyalty points or credit
Our ticketing provider has been able to provide us with a method that will allow all refunds to be processed as monetary rather than as credit or a voucher. Therefore, refunds for Stoke City will be showing in your account in the next five working days, with Bournemouth payments going through following the Stoke City refunds.

Cash (full price)
Our Ticket Office will email you with dates for a period of when you can receive your cash refund at the Ticket Office. This contact will made by no later than Friday 8 October.

Cash plus loyalty point or credit
As with full cash payments, you will receive correspondence from our Ticket Office by no later than Friday 8 October to arrange a date to collect your refund from St. Andrew’s.

Finance
Those who have taken up the option of V12 Finance will have their payments altered in-line with their agreement. The pro-rata refund will be split evenly across the remaining months and show as a reduction in the monthly payments.

Combination of cash, card and points
For any fan who has split their payments across several methods that included paying with a card, your refund will be processed to the card used when purchasing. You will receive this payment in the next five working days.

The above information will apply for the opening two games of the seasons. Information regarding the relocation of fans to alternative seats will be communicated in due course.

This process has been far more complicated than we originally envisioned, and our Ticketing team have been working hard to develop the above solutions in order to process all required refunds. Within the same timeframe, they have also been managing the relocation of seats, selling match-to-match tickets, and arranging away allocations, away ticket sales and Club travel for fans. We therefore thank you all for patience and understanding during this period.
21:18, Wed 29 Sep
Just read it. I wonder if “information regarding relocating fans to alternative seats will be communicated in due course” means either

1) They haven’t got the guts to tell us we aren’t gonna be reimbursed until we’ve digested this latest delay so as not to add fuel to the fire

Or

2) They’ve read the comments on here and realise they’re gonna have to do it and haven’t worked out how yet.

Also, they’ve worked tirelessly to sort this out!! wtf, they’ve had six weeks. Strikes me they’re just out of their depth, not fit for purpose and just making it up as they’re going along. If that actually is the case l can sort of sympathise tbh, but jeez they do themselves no favours.

Surprise surprise, the ticket office is unable to cope with the system developed which was obvious wouldn’t be sufficient and have massive knock on effects

Infuriating that we have effed up something so solvable

I wonder how much our messing around has cost us
21:25, Wed 29 Sep
Rab C Nesbitt

Same, pity you need a season ticket to get away tickets.
21:34, Wed 29 Sep
Yes, I feel much the same. I travelled up from London for the Preston match on Saturday - but all of this ticketing stuff and all the rest of it suddenly hit me.

It left me feeling so dispirited with the club that, in the end, I couldn't be bothered to travel a few miles across London to watch last night's game.

Probably a good decision, mind...
22:27, Wed 29 Sep
And there in lies the problem in the club. They never invisiged the complication. Any decent business person has drilled into them - f ail to plan, plan to fail. Or the one I prefer which is more apt Piss poor planning produces piss poor performance. While perfect planning produces perfect performance.
BCFC - Letting me down for 49 years
08:50, Thu 30 Sep
brummiestu87
Rab C Nesbitt

I am waiting to hear from credit card company with regards to returning season ticket.
The way supporters have been treated is disgraceful. If the stand had to be closed, how hard is it to give supporters the same seats together in the same stand.I have had 4 seats in four different places with a partner who has mobility issues , the club are aware of this but still offer seats that are not of any use, which has meant hours of waiting on the phone lines to get them changed. The same thing is happening every game! Why cant they sort this out? I dont think this part can be blamed on the owners.Whoever is responsible for the ticket office obviously does not have a clue in what they are doing.
Has anyone else noticed that the emails are never signed by an individual, faceless management afraid to stand up to their shortcomings.
09:53, Thu 30 Sep
Agree with all of that Tom

We were in a position where we needed to react to the situation.

How we did that was shambolic

It showed starkly the limitations we have in our management.

Now the excuses have been trotted out, which simply don’t stand up to scrutiny.

Shite
10:02, Thu 30 Sep
They didn’t bother me sending my Forest ticket. I’ve just had to call up to get them to send it via email.
13:31, Thu 30 Sep
Bluewurst
Agree with all of that Tom

We were in a position where we needed to react to the situation.

How we did that was shambolic

It showed starkly the limitations we have in our management.

Now the excuses have been trotted out, which simply don’t stand up to scrutiny.

Shite

I could almost accept the problems with the first game but they just havent got their act together in the games that followed. Does anyone know who is charge of the office admin and ticket distribution?