08:57, Sun 10 Oct
Of course must be .... RED sauce for me and yourself
09:03, Sun 10 Oct
S TQ
Spot on! Favourite Curry house? ๐Ÿ˜‚[/quote

We have an abundance to choose from i will have to say it is my local in Aston Fields called Zinga.

Very friendly and hospitality very good and good food
09:05, Sun 10 Oct
Did Jude say anything about Chong?
09:28, Sun 10 Oct
Brown with bacon red on sausages
09:37, Sun 10 Oct
It's just that, Bob Hempelwhite the bar manager at Bromsgrove Rugby Club said someone had overheard Jude saying he thought Chong would do a better job at Birmingham than he did.
09:51, Sun 10 Oct
mr_crosby
Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.
Brown has to be the best option
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" โ€œThis is my Club, I love the Club to bits. Iโ€™d die for this Clubโ€
09:53, Sun 10 Oct
mr_crosby

๐Ÿ‘
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
10:00, Sun 10 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
mr_crosby
Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.
Brown has to be the best option

Sausages can be โ€œtangyโ€ red sauce compliments this where as brown confuses
DES
14:02, Sun 10 Oct
Hard to disagree? Fourt best supported club in the country in 73 and filling out our stadium in 2003 but present owners are clueless !

Kro
16:55, Sun 10 Oct
Super Hans
mr_crosby

๐Ÿ‘

Anything else is madness.
18:59, Sun 10 Oct
DES
We also had some dire times in late 70's and 80's.
The Gold Sullivan era had its bright moments but the guy who they sold the club to ...oh my word what a disaster that period was. And we've struggled to recover from that low point.
19:00, Sun 10 Oct
Brown is the king of sauce.

Fact.
19:16, Sun 10 Oct
TheBlueNation
Brown is the king of sauce.

Fact.

If people don't accept this we may as well all pack up and go home.
19:25, Sun 10 Oct
DES
DES
Hard to disagree? Fourt best supported club in the country in 73 and filling out our stadium in 2003 but present owners are clueless !

Kro

We only had 2-3 seasons of top ten crowds. I don't think you can reasonably assume that was our long term potential.
Any more than the crowds of below 6,000 in 1989 represented our full support at that time

The thread on long term averages shows that we have always struggled to attract much more than 20-25,000 on a long term basis even when you strip out the early years at a small ground when football was less popular.
19:50, Sun 10 Oct
It doesn't matter how long you spend doing the maths. On any set of data.

You do the last calculation and stare at it in disbelief as it turns out we are in exactly the same position we have always been in.๐Ÿ˜‚