20:06, Sun 10 Oct
It's us isn't it? Given its Nixon talking about it ?
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
20:29, Sun 10 Oct
What has happened
20:31, Sun 10 Oct
Derby signing Saka?
20:32, Sun 10 Oct
He’s had sex with an unnamed Championship manager
20:38, Sun 10 Oct
Alan Nixon reported he's signing for a Championship club this week.

[www.thesun.co.uk]
20:45, Sun 10 Oct
Le Mod
He’s had sex with an unnamed Championship manager
😂
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:49, Sun 10 Oct
13 games since 2018 and is 33, I really hope it isn’t us
10:53, Mon 11 Oct
We don't even play the wingers we've got, we won't be signing another one
11:20, Mon 11 Oct
He's a striker now mainly - that's where he's played for the last few years. I could see it being us as a low cost gamble - see if he's still able to run and if so, he gives us something a little different to what we have. He's not someone I'd go after if it was up to me but I can understand the thought process....

Perhaps he'd be useful from the bench in the last 10 minutes if we need to change things up a little?
11:28, Mon 11 Oct
I'm going to predict that it's Reading
11:51, Mon 11 Oct
Hal is out for a couple of months I read.
12:08, Mon 11 Oct
They gave him a full 90 minutes and then started him again 4 days later... He'll need at least a month off to recover from that.
15:06, Mon 11 Oct
Petebaldwin
They gave him a full 90 minutes and then started him again 4 days later... He'll need at least a month off to recover from that.

"Ex Birmingham City man Halilovic was withdrawn during the midweek defeat at Derby County, although there was no obvious sign of him being injured during the game.

However, the 24-year-old posted a picture of himself on social media on Friday, hinting he faces a spell on the sidelines.

He wrote: “Thanks everyone for messages. I will be back stronger and better.”
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
15:48, Mon 11 Oct
There were people insisting that Hal was a bit injury prone in his spell with us. Doesn't look the most robust physically either.