15:54, Tue 12 Oct
Zublue
Banners.

Had to venture to the dark side of town yesterday and was right by Vile park. Obviously you can’t help but notice all these crap claret and blue banners hanging from the lamp posts on the surrounding streets. Just a question, do Vile pay to hang their sh**e banners from public lamp posts, and when was advertising allowed on such lamp posts? Do they pay Birmingham city council to do this?
If this is all above aboard, does it mean any company can hang banners from public lamp posts as I’ve never seen this from other companies?
Probably being a bit pedantic but I really don’t like looking at that crap when I’m driving down the road!

sounds like they are a club that takes pride in the appearance of their stadium and the surrounding area, would be nice to see us do similar
15:57, Tue 12 Oct
We are rewilding the strip between the Tilton Road access and the Main Stand Car Parks.
What could be more 2021 than that?
16:16, Tue 12 Oct
Mr Blue Sky
All about pride, their owners have some, ours do not

More accurately, there owners want to increase local brand awareness and fan activation. It's a business. No emotion involved by the owner.
We are crap but we're also ace...like a wise old person said to me 'if you want to support a club that wins things don't support blues'. Saying that by the law of averages one day we must turn into a good, well run, professional outfit...kro...
16:51, Tue 12 Oct
Just a thought I wonder if we are moving to perry barr Has a deal been done with the council for us to move after the games are finished,
Is this why the club aren’t spending money on St. Andrews or we simply have no money ?
16:54, Tue 12 Oct
Jim smith
Just a thought I wonder if we are moving to perry barr Has a deal been done with the council for us to move after the games are finished,
Is this why the club aren’t spending money on St. Andrews or we simply have no money ?

I think we simply have no money. It really would be the death of us if we moved to that side of town,
16:56, Tue 12 Oct
Two things here:

1. Why don't you organise similar blue and white banners to be displayed throughout Bordesley and Small Heath?

2. If you don't like looking at their banners, either don't drive through "the dark side", or, if you can't avoid doing so, keep your eyes on the road ahead.
17:03, Tue 12 Oct
Sir Heisenberg
Two things here:

1. Why don't you organise similar blue and white banners to be displayed throughout Bordesley and Small Heath?

2. If you don't like looking at their banners, either don't drive through "the dark side", or, if you can't avoid doing so, keep your eyes on the road ahead.

No.1 I didn’t say I liked them and didn’t ask for similar ones around Small Heath. My gripe was that the council have let them put them up on lamp posts, and as far as I know, no other company is allowed to advertise in this way.
No.2 I was working in the area so unfortunately had to keep my eyes open and I even had to breathe in
17:37, Tue 12 Oct
I have seen loads of organisations do it, its not a conspiracy, I would imagine the Villa have got a lot more money for marketing swilling about then us being a Premier League club with multi billionaire owners.

[www.birmingham.gov.uk]
17:48, Tue 12 Oct
I had to take my mom to get her jab done there.
I thought it looked class, clean and a damn site better than our shit hole shed.
17:57, Tue 12 Oct
The persecution complex strikes again

If it’s not the EFL, the FA, Meghan Markle or David Prutton, it’s the Council.

Evil, the lot of em
20:15, Tue 12 Oct
Yeah this.

The ‘Birmingham City Council are conspiring against us’ conspiracy is absolutely pathetic.
20:37, Tue 12 Oct
Do we still have the ‘blue nosed man’?
20:41, Tue 12 Oct
Miss World
Yeah this.

The ‘Birmingham City Council are conspiring against us’ conspiracy is absolutely pathetic.

The leader of the council is definitely a bluenose
20:50, Tue 12 Oct

I don’t think you’re alone in thinking that.