14:38, Wed 13 Oct
😁 electric cable free mower here, back lawn on a good slope so a cable trailing was a pain.

59, Capricorn.

Every house in Rugeley is on a slope,bloody hills everywhere 😁 (Good drainage though).

My lawn:

I just leave it, it's a bit of an eyesore over winter but the first cut in early spring my lawn is in lovely nick,it seems to flourish all summer then.

I won't contemplate cutting it when wet or even damp.
16:36, Wed 13 Oct
I’m getting an artificial lawn installed. Two years of Labrador piss has destroyed my lawn. Might as well be acid rain.
16:41, Wed 13 Oct
Hip Op Crissy
captain obvious strikes again

whoooshhhh - read the post again and you might get the joke.
BCFC - Letting me down for 49 years
17:17, Wed 13 Oct
The grass is always greener...
17:31, Wed 13 Oct
PRBlue
I’m getting an artificial lawn installed. Two years of Labrador piss has destroyed my lawn. Might as well be acid rain.

Like acid rain, artificial lawns are dreadful for the environment
20:50, Wed 13 Oct
Also very bad idea if you’ve got dogs, as they get incredibly hot in the sun and burn dogs paws
What did the Knights in White satin?
21:36, Wed 13 Oct
Best thread in ages 👍

Beats going on about Vile.
Bluesince62
😁 electric cable free mower here, back lawn on a good slope so a cable trailing was a pain.

59, Capricorn.

EGO POWER+ (21") 56-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Self-Propelled Lawn Mower w/ Select Cut™ XP here. Lovely bit of kit.
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story."
😁 mower wars, has it got a HMG mounted for the critters too?
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
Bluesince62

59, Capricorn.

EGO POWER+ (21") 56-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Self-Propelled Lawn Mower w/ Select Cut™ XP here. Lovely bit of kit.

…… and plays tune from Country File.
Bluesince62
😁 mower wars, has it got a HMG mounted for the critters too?

I wouldn't bet against one of my neighbours having one 😁
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story."
'Murica - right? 😁