10:12, Tue 12 Oct
There seems to have been a lot of interest on last night's TV programmes about gambling and alcohol addiction.

For those trying to fight such dependencies the amount of adverts that crop up can make things much more difficult.

In Chrome, go to [adssettings.google.com] https: //adssettings.google.com/ ... scroll to the bottom ,,, and you can turn off gambling and drinks adverts on youtube and other Google platforms. Not guaranteed to block 100%, but catches most

Hope that helps
10:14, Tue 12 Oct
Good man 👍
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
10:16, Tue 12 Oct
good work rags
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
10:16, Tue 12 Oct
This is useful too

[www.gamstop.co.uk]
10:22, Tue 12 Oct
Well played sir...Many thanks.
10:23, Tue 12 Oct
and on Facebook

[computingforgeeks.com]
10:25, Tue 12 Oct
Good stuff. If one vulnerable person uses any of these tools, hopefully a difference has been made
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
10:31, Tue 12 Oct
I used a LOT of hypnotherapy tapes/videos over the last 3 years to combat stress and anxiety.

There's a big difference between hypnotherapy and hypnotism though, and i was always very sceptical of online hypnotism .... until i found this one.

Go and lie down on the bed, watch this on your phone and when he tells you to look away just keep listening. The part where he tells you to try and open your eyes, and you can't is amazing. Really worked for me.

10:35, Tue 12 Oct
It’s good that you found something that works for you. Seeking help is the first step, but that help you sought still has to work for you.
Good luck for the future Rags, and of course any one seeking help
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
13:24, Tue 12 Oct
I used a LOT of hypnotherapy tapes/videos over the last 3 years to combat stress and anxiety.

There's a big difference between hypnotherapy and hypnotism though, and i was always very sceptical of online hypnotism .... until i found this one.

Go and lie down on the bed, watch this on your phone and when he tells you to look away just keep listening. The part where he tells you to try and open your eyes, and you can't is amazing. Really worked for me.

Went spark out, had sleep paralysis episode
13:51, Tue 12 Oct
Went spark out, had sleep paralysis episode

In a good way ?
14:31, Tue 12 Oct
Not really! Plus I shit myself when I couldn't open my eyes!
14:36, Tue 12 Oct
"when I couldn't open my eyes!"

That's as weird as feck isn't it ?

Really works for me though ... you do know that you are supposed to go through it until the end- or did you just panic in the middle ?
14:42, Tue 12 Oct
went to the end but really did go spark out, so not sure how much I took in. Out like a bastard light.

I knew what was coming with eyes coz of your post so didn't think it would work with me, but it did.
14:52, Tue 12 Oct
went to the end but really did go spark out, so not sure how much I took in. Out like a bastard light.

I knew what was coming with eyes coz of your post so didn't think it would work with me, but it did.

Would you do it again ?