18:19, Tue 12 Oct
A shizhu crossed with a bull dog
18:22, Tue 12 Oct
One in need of saving by someone like Tam.
He’d get us get out of our, mangy, hungry, neglected state
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
19:32, Tue 12 Oct
Harsh. Not quite dead but, euthanising would be the kind thing to do
What did the Knights in White satin?
19:50, Tue 12 Oct
One that does them white dog turds, to match the famous white Adidas away shirt we wore.
Oldham’s
19:54, Tue 12 Oct
My Blue Heaven
Oldham’s
😂
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:51, Tue 12 Oct
A blind labrador.
21:12, Tue 12 Oct
Last night, my dog nicked my chip butty off my plate when i had put it down on the arm of the setee to go and answer the door. On nice crusty bread too.
Two nights previous, i fell asleep watching tv, woke up and decided to get up to bed quick while i was still drowsy. Before i went up I opened the back door to let my dog up the garden for a bedtime wizz. He promptly found a fox turd and in record time was rolling around in it. He stunk. Really stunk, with big clods of kack in his long fur. So, at 11.30 at night, wanting only to be asleep, I was scrubbing the little fecker down in the shower with a bottle of shampoo, followed by the obligatory wet dog running around the house all excited.

So, what I'm trying to say is Blues are like my dog. I love them dearly, I really do. But they try their best to make me not love them.
That was liquid football!
21:19, Tue 12 Oct
One that should be put down, probably got worms up it’s arse.
22:51, Tue 12 Oct
A Border Collie. Intelligent, loyal, friendly and all round fantastic presence in the universe.
08:35, Thu 14 Oct
A three legged jack Russel with one brown eyes and one green eye. Chained up outside the poolway yapping all night. It’s not a proud dog he’s got a whistling nostytril too.
08:38, Thu 14 Oct
A three legged jack Russel with one brown eyes and one green eye. Chained up outside the poolway yapping all night. It’s not a proud dog he’s got a whistling nostytril too.

This made me proper LOL 😁
08:40, Thu 14 Oct
A shit one.
08:40, Thu 14 Oct
Take him
Home he needs food.