20:44, Tue 12 Oct
30mins is the longest that England have been behind in game for this year.

That’s a pretty incredible stat and does show how far Southgate has managed to push this team in terms of controlling games.

It does always look like we can go up another gear. Suggesting Sterling is doing nothing when he’s occupying 3 defenders on some attacks is just a bit silly
Irving Selikoff - "Statistics are people with the tears wiped away"
20:46, Tue 12 Oct
Chris
This is what happens when we play all these attacking players at the same time - but the usual suspects wouldn't be told that it would unsettle and unbalance the team.
Yeah this is the fault of some posters on a Blues message board 😂
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:48, Tue 12 Oct
Will be interesting to see what we do second half, the major criticism of Southgate is in game changes, hopefully we go on and win well.
20:49, Tue 12 Oct
Hungary are also a decent side, they showed that against Portugal, France and Germany in the summer.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
20:50, Tue 12 Oct
Not sure where it was implied that Blues fans were responsible for England team selection
20:53, Tue 12 Oct
Chris
Not sure where it was implied that Blues fans were responsible for England team selection
Apologies then. Who were those usual suspects whose fault it is then?
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:55, Tue 12 Oct
I said that they wouldn't be told that this is what would happen, not that they picked the team.
20:58, Tue 12 Oct
Chris
I said that they wouldn't be told that this is what would happen, not that they picked the team.
I didn’t accuse you of saying they picked the team. That’s the DVB job.
21:09, Tue 12 Oct
Super Hans
Grealish best player on the pitch by a mile here.
And first off 😂
21:12, Tue 12 Oct
Good game, 2 good sides and Hungary have impressed me, really tidy side, a good test for England.
Rab C Nesbitt
Super Hans
Grealish best player on the pitch by a mile here.
And first off 😂

Awful substitution, but substitutions are Southgate's achilles heel
Which I think proves what an idiot Southgate is at times. Now we have zero cutting edge
21:15, Tue 12 Oct
We’re going to qualify. Motivation must be an issue. It’s a glorified friendly tbf
21:19, Tue 12 Oct
Kane would fit in with Hogan and Deeney based on this display.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:20, Tue 12 Oct
Steady on.
Anyway, Up the Redditch Blues flag, again