19:05, Wed 13 Oct
Cue the sarky responses. £75.00 and some "posh nosh" and you can sit back in the upper kop with the rest of the gentry. I'd really just like a taste of my own seat and a small overheated pie and extortionately priced bovril. The tone deafness never ceases to amaze me, this announcement/initiative again is a slap in the face to us regular supporters. Surely it could wait till the upper kop actually does re-open. Jeez Blues, you just don't understand your clientele
21:23, Wed 13 Oct
I'd love to do one of these - it might be the only way I ever get to go to a match nowadays
Do you ever ask yourself
Is there a Heaven in the sky
Why can't we get it right
Cause we all live under the same sun
We all walk under the same moon
Then why, why can't we live as one
21:50, Wed 13 Oct
johnthefence
Cue the sarky responses. £75.00 and some "posh nosh" and you can sit back in the upper kop with the rest of the gentry. I'd really just like a taste of my own seat and a small overheated pie and extortionately priced bovril. The tone deafness never ceases to amaze me, this announcement/initiative again is a slap in the face to us regular supporters. Surely it could wait till the upper kop actually does re-open. Jeez Blues, you just don't understand your clientele

I suspect you speak for several thousands of our fans. Insensitivity at its best.,

Mind you, the haut cuisine is rather enticing….

‘Saturday 27 November vs Blackpool – Taste of the Seaside’

….. fish & chips with a ‘kiss me quick’ hat; a pint of warm keg beer and a stick of Blackpool rock for dessert. Then a roller-coaster of a match to watch. You leave as sick as a parrot.
I know it's a seat in the Exec area which is already open but is this an indicator that the Kop upper is reopening for Swansea (H).

Surely they wouldn't be insensitive enough to advertise this otherwise!
14:25, Thu 14 Oct
They cannot fill the vacancies to dole out the Luke warm pies and crap beer.