22:44, Wed 13 Oct
It’s a lot longer than 25 years is that
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
23:40, Wed 13 Oct
Some interesting stuff said:

Bowyer and Craig Gardner very open and honest -

Dong absolutely was the problem
The Directors are absolutely committed to make the club successful and the wage bill proves that
The instruction on the stands is that they have to be fixed whatever the cost
There are clearly problems behind the scenes that will take time to fix but they are being fixed
Players nowadays are snowflakes compared to only 10 years ago
BCFC - Letting me down for 49 years
23:49, Wed 13 Oct
Robert Hopkins
Some interesting stuff said:

Bowyer and Craig Gardner very open and honest -

Dong absolutely was the problem
The Directors are absolutely committed to make the club successful and the wage bill proves that
The instruction on the stands is that they have to be fixed whatever the cost
There are clearly problems behind the scenes that will take time to fix but they are being fixed
Players nowadays are snowflakes compared to only 10 years ago

Gardner come out with this?
23:50, Wed 13 Oct
They said the person that caused the problems had now left.
BCFC - Letting me down for 49 years
07:48, Thu 14 Oct
Good stuff re the stands, hope it isn’t lip service.
08:24, Thu 14 Oct
As well as fixing the stands, they need to sort to ticket office out.
I spent an hour on hold yesterday with 2 people in front of me I Never moved.
09:06, Thu 14 Oct
All our managers of the recent past, with the possible exception of Pep, have said the same thing about the directors/owners being committed to club and etc.

I’m happy to believe it, and they have allowed most managers to spend, albeit unwisely in some cases, but then you read all these posts and blogs about owners not caring and it’s all a bit baffling.
09:29, Thu 14 Oct
There is absolutely no way, ever, that an employee is going to go on a company organised event and slag their employers off, no matter what they have done. Anyone expecting total honesty on that front is way too naive.

I'm more interested in Bowyers team selection tomorrow and whether he is going to back up everything he has said either directly or indirectly about certain players
09:31, Thu 14 Oct
There is absolutely no way, ever, that an employee is going to go on a company organised event and slag their employers off, no matter what they have done. Anyone expecting total honesty on that front is way too naive.

I'm more interested in Bowyers team selection tomorrow and whether he is going to back up everything he has said either directly or indirectly about certain players

Yep. Also, managers have been sold the dream by their employers and want to believe it. I'm sure Redknapp meant it when he said our owners were ambitious.
09:37, Thu 14 Oct

Yes. I accept that, all of em prior to Bowyer did outside of jollies though, and Bowyer did it himself. Very fulsome. They have said these things when there hasn’t really been any pressing need to.

As for tomorrow’s team, I expect the defence to be unchanged. Would be surprised to see Hogan. I might be wrong, it doesn’t really matter.
09:39, Thu 14 Oct
If Dean or Hogan plays tomorrow I think Bowyer will lose a lot of credibility - he has called Hogan out directly and he has slagged the defence and the dressing room off, if Roberts alone is the fall guy then I think we're just in for more of the same going forward.
09:44, Thu 14 Oct
If he does drop one or both, we'll see then if all the talk of 'can't be arsed' of one and 'a bad egg' of the other is true or not. Good pros will take it and do everything to shove it up the manager and prove them wrong by their performances going forward - we'll see.
09:46, Thu 14 Oct
Was there anyone specific mention in regards to our current run of form?
09:47, Thu 14 Oct
If Dean is as much of a wrong ‘un as is made out, blame the multiple managers who keep picking him and made him captain, rather than Dean.
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
09:50, Thu 14 Oct
I personally, don't believe he is.