20:53, Fri 15 Oct
How are we set up to play ? I can’t even tell anymore and it doesn’t look like the players can either.

It can’t be possession because never have it. It can’t be counter attacking because we never try. We don’t like direct or indirect.

I don’t understand at all what the direction of this team is.
20:54, Fri 15 Oct
Either everyone defend or everyone attack

Both options warrant the same result, loss and no goals for
C'est la vie
20:57, Fri 15 Oct
We played okay. We made better chances than they did but the players we have can’t put it in the net.

Can’t really blame the tactics for that.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
20:57, Fri 15 Oct
Not much wrong with the setup tonight. Sunjic scores we win.

Q the moaners
21:00, Fri 15 Oct
Are you joking?

It's negative tripe. Try and win the fecking game.

Sick of being shit and shit to watch.
21:01, Fri 15 Oct
10 shots to their 11 indicates we tried to win the game as much as they did.
21:01, Fri 15 Oct
We did ok tonight. Nullified a good baggies side for most of game. Had some good albeit difficult chances which we didn't take. Undone by a goal from a player that cost them £15m.

Let's be real about where we are. Carry on playing like that and we will start picking up points again.
21:02, Fri 15 Oct
I don't know what Bowyer can do tactically or on the training ground to get us scoring as the chances are there... We're just not finishing any of them off.
21:04, Fri 15 Oct
Bowyer is not the man, he is being exposed every game now. Club ledge as a player in the final etc..., not good enough as a manager, being saying it several games now. 6 losses and only 12 games gone, down into the depths we go - AGAIN!!!
Personally I don’t think the Albion are much good but they have good quick forwards who have a goal in them.

How do you suggest we setup tonight bearing in mind we have no pace up front.
sternjohn14
Are you joking?

It's negative tripe. Try and win the fecking game.

Sick of being shit and shit to watch.

If Sunjic had put his chance in the top corner I guarantee you wouldn't be complaining about negative football and us being shit to watch.
21:05, Fri 15 Oct
1 on target ssys it all.
21:05, Fri 15 Oct
Oboe
Bowyer is not the man, he is being exposed every game now. Club ledge as a player in the final etc..., not good enough as a manager, being saying it several games now. 6 losses and only 12 games gone, down into the depths we go - AGAIN!!!

If you think sacking another manager is the right decision right now, then God help you.
21:06, Fri 15 Oct
He ain't good enough, let it sink in
21:07, Fri 15 Oct
Oboe
1 on target ssys it all.

It says we don’t have the quality of player to win this sort of match, it doesn’t say we didn’t try.