12:05, Sun 17 Oct
The Jutkiewicz faction. The Deeney faction are all about the Wotsits.

I've been told by an insider that the Dean faction are all Pringles eaters. No wonder he gets so much stick on line.
12:26, Sun 17 Oct
Just watching Swansea and they paid similar according to reports for him (£1m possibly rising to £2m) , that we did for Sam Cosgrove.
What Piroe offers would offer us the option of playing a lone striker who is effective in that role and scores goals and can play with his back to goal and link play. He’s 22.
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
12:35, Sun 17 Oct
Bossanova
If just a couple of those chances in the last six games had gone in this forum would be singing a different tune.

It's a typical example of atypical phenomena. We've hit the bar/post about six times on top of some missed sitters.

Even in our best seasons teams have a spell when the ball just won't go in the onion bag for a about a half a dozen games. Stanley Matthews it.

I’m not sure about this tbh. We’re officially quarter of the way through the season now, and more often than not we’ve scored ‘nil’. I feel like it’s fair enough to suggest there is an issue that needs to be addressed, and I think it’s too long running to be bad luck.
12:45, Sun 17 Oct
Another player capable of playing above this level is Jake Bidwell. Ethan Laird is also a very good loan signing from Man U.
And it looks like Mick McCarthy might be sacked after this. This has matched so me of our derby day horror performances
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
13:14, Sun 17 Oct
That's what kicked it all off in the first place, fine margins eh?
13:21, Sun 17 Oct
Yes but the first 8th we were winning. If the chances dry up and the performances drop then I'll start to worry.
Until then I'm not going to flap.

This forum, that's why I love reading it. I won't post again for months probably but I'm always watching😶
16:09, Sun 17 Oct
352 with a high line back 3 in order to compact the game in their half and support the forwards against weaker teams and then 3412 with a deeper back line as we played against WBA is our best option right now.
18:29, Sun 17 Oct
Rab which sports journalist said we missed a trick not appointing Mick Macarthy?.!
18:31, Sun 17 Oct
The one sat the bar, on his tenth.
13:43, Mon 18 Oct
At least we have abit of drama every year. Never dull for us is it kro ...
15:30, Mon 18 Oct
Never dull?
Just heard The Second Tier Podcast (all about our league unsurprisingly) and they reckon against Albion we completed only 95 passes. Or 1 for every minute the game lasted
19:30, Mon 18 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
Never dull?
Just heard The Second Tier Podcast (all about our league unsurprisingly) and they reckon against Albion we completed only 95 passes. Or 1 for every minute the game lasted

Our pass completion rate by player makes some interesting reading.
22:43, Mon 18 Oct
Any links for that, please?
07:47, Tue 19 Oct
Bluesince42
Rab which sports journalist said we missed a trick not appointing Mick Macarthy?.!

Moxley
11:43, Tue 19 Oct
I've said many times, RYAN LOWE of Plymouth, wanted him before Bowyer even when Plymouth struggled a bit last year.