09:33, Mon 18 Oct
Yeah and I agreed with that - the only bit we seem to differ on is whether or not he was placing it or just trying to get some power on it. Fair enough, only he'll know. Either way, it was the best chance of the game and a bloody awful miss. The ball rolled true as well I watched the replays for one - no bobbles, no excuses. He is a terrible finisher for a half decent midfielder.
09:34, Mon 18 Oct
Yeah, you did it a lot sharper and better than me

I agree that Sunjic couldn't finish a Happy Meal though, he has all the composure of a shitting dog being approached by a vacuum cleaner
09:36, Mon 18 Oct
Yeah, you did it a lot sharper and better than me

I agree that Sunjic couldn't finish a Happy Meal though, he has all the composure of a shitting dog being approach by a vacuum cleaner

Beautiful 😁
09:41, Mon 18 Oct
Bluesince62
Yeah and I agreed with that - the only bit we seem to differ on is whether or not he was placing it or just trying to get some power on it. Fair enough, only he'll know. Either way, it was the best chance of the game and a bloody awful miss. The ball rolled true as well I watched the replays for one - no bobbles, no excuses. He is a terrible finisher for a half decent midfielder.
Not denying it was a good chance but being the cynic that I am I never expected him to score at the game . The best chance was definitely Bela/Hogan
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
09:42, Mon 18 Oct
If hogan went with his left foot he scores that
09:44, Mon 18 Oct
For some reason I can't picture that chance - I'll take your word for it though Rab, you don't lie. If it was a better chance than Sunjics then how the feck have we lost that game? I remember the days when I looked forward to a derby game, I'm an old git though, I feel sorry for the babbies.
09:44, Mon 18 Oct
Fred Pickering would have buried it with his bonce
09:45, Mon 18 Oct
If hogan went with his left for he scores that

Aah yeah - Bela crossed from the right, Hogan slid in but with the wrong foot? that correct? yeah remember now, good chance.
09:46, Mon 18 Oct
Bob Hatton would have used his cock to get it in
09:52, Mon 18 Oct
My Blue Heaven
If hogan went with his left foot he scores that
I’m convinced his left leg is wooden. Even on the run and turn and then pass to set up Sunjic he should have used his left at some point, but just won’t
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
09:54, Mon 18 Oct
Bluesince62
If hogan went with his left for he scores that

Aah yeah - Bela crossed from the right, Hogan slid in but with the wrong foot? that correct? yeah remember now, good chance.
The ball from Bela wasn’t even difficult, loads are scored from similar circumstances every week. Just not by Blues 😂
09:55, Mon 18 Oct
The fact he remains our most likely goal scorer worries me
10:02, Mon 18 Oct
You can build competitive teams on free transfers over the years but you've got to spend the money on quality where it matters- up front.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
10:05, Mon 18 Oct
I still find it quite bizarre that despite signing about 30 players we've still got the same strike force we had under Pep Clotet, only it's now older and worse than it was then.

5 transfer windows and we still haven't replaced Che Adams' pace and power
10:05, Mon 18 Oct
It's a lack of direction and I'm surprised it wasn't addressed this summer.

We pissed our money on Cosgrove, that was the killer.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”