11:07, Sat 16 Oct
Yes!! That’s what I said but it suspiciously rhymed with runt - must be my accent!
11:10, Sat 16 Oct
Made in Daegu
I guess there’s no way out of this but any advice will br appreciated!

My advice is pay up and do some homework on bus lanes and bus lane camera locations.

Here is a link that will help you.

[www.birmingham.gov.uk]
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
11:55, Sat 16 Oct
I think you should be flogged.

1pm tomorrow in St Andys carpark unless u pay the 30 quid in the next few hours,,,,,,,,,
12:04, Sat 16 Oct
Pay the fine and don't drive whwre you're not allowed.

Hth.
12:07, Sat 16 Oct
I think electric car drivers such as myself should be allowed.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
12:41, Sat 16 Oct
Pay the £30 today.

Don’t do it again.

HTH
20:20, Sat 16 Oct
Scoobers
it’s my own... fault

Not sure why you're trying to wriggle out of it?

Err…perhaps because I don’t want to pay the fine…

If I’m caught speeding, fine- it’s dangerous and should be punished.

But how the hell does driving in a Bus Lane warrant a £60 fine?
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
20:27, Sat 16 Oct
Made in Daegu
Scoobers
it’s my own... fault

Not sure why you're trying to wriggle out of it?

Err…perhaps because I don’t want to pay the fine…

If I’m caught speeding, fine- it’s dangerous and should be punished.

But how the hell does driving in a Bus Lane warrant a £60 fine?

Because the lanes were introduced to promote traveling by bus as its more environmentally friendly and faster.

If everyone just ignored the bus lanes and drove in them then what's the point?

Take the chip off your shoulder, take it on the chin & admit you did something you shouldn't have and are being punished adequately.
20:28, Sat 16 Oct
turley
This is what’s wrong with this country. You’ve committed an offence. What’s your problem?

I’ve “committed an offence”…have I, though? What’s this “offence”?

I will tell you why I have a problem with this, Turley: I drove in a Bus Lane causing no problem for any other road user; I didn’t cause an obstruction; my actions didn’t affect any other road user.

Yet I have to CONSTANTLY run into the road because of vehicles parked across the pavement. This is dangerous. It’s bad enough for me- god knows how it affects someone pushing a wheelchair or pushchair.

I emailed the council about this and they said “it’s a police matter” - what a cop out (no pun intended). I’ll say it again: vehicles parked across the pavement is dangerous.

Yet I have to pay £60 for “driving in a Bus Lane”.
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
20:28, Sat 16 Oct
I think the majority of the answers in the thread are clear enough.

You mucked up, don't pay the fine if you want and good luck with how that goes 👍
20:31, Sat 16 Oct
The offence is driving in the bus lane.

Was that a serious question?
20:33, Sat 16 Oct
Entering a bus lane is an offence.
Parking on the pavement as long as it is not in a dangerous position, blocking the road or driven on the pavement is not an offence.
20:35, Sat 16 Oct
Charcy
The offence is driving in the bus lane.

Was that a serious question?

No, of course it wasn’t. It just pisses be off that this “offence” results in a £60 fine yet I constantly see people driving through red lights, driving at 40mph in a ‘20 zone’ and parking on the pavement- all of these actions are FAR more dangerous.
20:36, Sat 16 Oct
I hope we don't see any buses parking on the pavement by a bus lane, could be mayhem
20:42, Sat 16 Oct
But you don't know if they are getting fined.